Latest boxing crack

I am of your thinking mate. Haney does not have the power to beat the best of the best in division when time comes, and Linares had him out on his feet, he was saved by the bell.

He is in training camp for return to love island probably
His body language makes it so obvious whenever he's been buzzed as well. Not that any of the young lads will be fighting each other any time soon but wouldn't fancy him holding up under the power of Lopez, Davis or Garcia.

Kinda predicted this shit when Fury announced he was fighting legitimately. Specific words used having a half-brother as a Boxer doesn't make you a fighter when you have zero talent or zero heart. He was just in it for the media clout.
Don't wanna hear about this tosspot ever again.

There's obvious question marks over the standard of fighter Paul has faced but atleast he showed some heart when he got rattled by Woodley, and some fighting IQ/gameplan to box on the outside, Woodley beat himself by not going for it and I genuinely think he could actually knock Paul out this time if he stops having mental breakdowns which he's been so often which led to his major decline in the UFC.

Bloke is bereft and in a complete drought of confidence but surely he has to take heart that he can knock him this time.

Last edited:
Has anybody seen anything about where the Probellum card this weekend will be available to watch. I want to see what their production is like. Still half tempted to go to the Rainton Meadows show next week.

Kinda predicted this shit when Fury announced he was fighting legitimately. Specific words used having a half-brother as a Boxer doesn't make you a fighter when you have zero talent or zero heart. He was just in it for the media clout.
Don't wanna hear about this tosspot ever again.

There's obvious question marks over the standard of fighter Paul has faced but atleast he showed some heart when he got rattled by Woodley, and some fighting IQ/gameplan to box on the outside, Woodley beat himself by not going for it and I genuinely think he could actually knock Paul out this time if he stops having mental breakdowns which he's been so often which led to his major decline in the UFC.

Bloke is bereft and in a complete drought of confidence but surely he has to take heart that he can knock him this time.
Was it true or a ladbible rumour that the contract said Woodley was not allowed to KO Paul or something and that is why he stopped when he could have finished him?

Still think its possible for Fury to fight Usyk next, but there'll be the obvious "negotiation" cash floating around.
Everyone will have their discussions, and something will be sorted.

Can't say I mind either way. Whyte has absolutely earned his shot, so no complains if he's next from me. Massive all UK fight.
I don't want AJ to fight Usky next thuogh, I really wanted him to have a tune-up fight to get his mojo back, THEN fight Usyk, but that's just not how it works.

Still think its possible for Fury to fight Usyk next, but there'll be the obvious "negotiation" cash floating around.
Everyone will have their discussions, and something will be sorted.

Can't say I mind either way. Whyte has absolutely earned his shot, so no complains if he's next from me. Massive all UK fight.
I don't want AJ to fight Usky next thuogh, I really wanted him to have a tune-up fight to get his mojo back, THEN fight Usyk, but that's just not how it works.
Wouldnt be surprised to see Whyte vs Joshua and Fury vs Uysk then the winners meet like !

I don't see AJ picking to fight Whyte instead of Usyk tbh. Not unless he has no fear of him whatsoever, and wants to make bank.
I think theres more chance he picks a fighter he knows he can KO rather than a second fight against a bloke he couldnt really figure out the first time and would need so much improvements to have a chance in any rematch !

Whyte hasnt massively improved since they met in 2015/16, he doesnt really have a varied fighting style or many strings to his bow

I think theres more chance he picks a fighter he knows he can KO rather than a second fight against a bloke he couldnt really figure out the first time and would need so much improvements to have a chance in any rematch !

Whyte hasnt massively improved since they met in 2015/16, he doesnt really have a varied fighting style or many strings to his bow
Codswallop
Whyte has progressed a lot more than Joshua has since their 1st fight. I'd be putting my money on him without a doubt

Back