Latest boxing crack

Still not quite sure what to make of Haney as an all-round package. Clearly has loads of ability and his offensive skill is great to watch but seems to have little to no power at world level and has been hurt by a pair of relative non-punchers in his 2 fights.

Still not quite sure what to make of Haney as an all-round package. Clearly has loads of ability and his offensive skill is great to watch but seems to have little to no power at world level and has been hurt by a pair of relative non-punchers in his 2 fights.
Find him to be the weakest by far out of the five contenders in that division.

Also, has anyone else seen this?

Last edited:
Talk building significantly around AJ stepping aside and letting Usyk vs afury happen !

wouldnt surprise me at all, Joshua knows he’ll only beat Usyk 1 time out 10 !

problem is i see Usyk beating Fury so, its gonna get interesting

Find him to be the weakest by far out of the five contenders in that division.

Also, has anyone else seen this?

Lopez clearly isn't in a good place mentally at the minute and hopefully he and the people around him prioritise getting him the help he needs first as opposed to getting him back in the ring.

Based on the 2 fights we've seen. Kambosos wins the fight against Haney. Loving the positive talk about bringinging the fight down under. Prietime US boxing is Sunday afternoons here. One of the only sporting benefits of our timezone. 80k stadium fight would be awesome.

I really enjoyed that fight (Davis/Cruz) Cruz done very well on short notice, I actually had him level going into the last round. Has a big future

Last edited:
I am of your thinking mate. Haney does not have the power to beat the best of the best in division when time comes, and Linares had him out on his feet, he was saved by the bell.
Fury what a bottle job 🤣
He is in training camp for return to love island probably

Last edited:

Back