Latest boxing crack

I haven't seen it like. Will watch it tomorrow.
He starts out saying his team know better than to approach him about stepping aside, and within a minute of saying that says he would accept it if it was a sensible business decision, showed respect and acknowledged he *would* fight anyone. Continues the theme of his last interview IMO, talking in riddles / contradictions etc.

He starts out saying his team know better than to approach him about stepping aside, and within a minute of saying that says he would accept it if it was a sensible business decision, showed respect and acknowledged he *would* fight anyone. Continues the theme of his last interview IMO, talking in riddles / contradictions etc.
That last interview was weird. He seemed sedated with the shite he was coming out with. As though he couldn't remember what he had just said the minute before.

Almost forgot about both fighters mate. Should of happened a few year Ago.
Fair play to them both stepping up and fighting GGG and Canelo. Will have made alot of money but pretty much killed their careers off

Brooks performance against Porter was excellent. Looks even better now considering Porter looked really good against Spence Jr and Crawford in his last two fights.

Lopez upset, didn't look right from the weigh in, thought he might scrape a lucky draw as champion in his hometown.
Not sure he will rematch as think he looked weight drained

To be fair i’m quite pleased Lopez got beat something about him i just dont get and he’s avoided a rematch with Loma !

shocked at Kambosas like after watching him beat Selby i didnt think he had that in him

and Joshua’s lost as a man and as a fighter ! He never got over his first defeat but he’s reached his ceiling in fighting the level of opponent of Usyk and knows he isnt clever enough to beat him no matter how he goes about it which is is why he’s talking so much and its been seen as riddles and contradictory !

Last edited:
Watched the Lopez fight live last night. Kambosas was excellent. I expect Lopez will move up in weight now but lightweight is a very fun division if the right fights are made.

Honestly believe Lopez is near unbeatable at his best, but this is not a shock. His whole team seems an absolute mess behind the scenes. Hopefully gets sorted.

What a fight man. What a fight.
get in kambosa that was a brilliant performance.
Teo you sounded like a sore loser, lost fans tonight and he really does need to understand what his corner was saying to him, awful awful cornering, laughably amateurish.

nice judging in New York.

Last edited:
Honestly believe Lopez is near unbeatable at his best, but this is not a shock. His whole team seems an absolute mess behind the scenes. Hopefully gets sorted.
The difference in the 2 corners was like night and day. Kambosos was getting clear, calm and precise instructions whereas Lopez was getting barely legible nonsense from his idiot of a fatha.
What a fight man. What a fight.
get in kambosa that was a brilliant performance.
Teo you sounded like a sore loser, lost fans tonight and he really does need to understand what his corner was saying to him, awful awful cornering, laughably amateurish.

nice judging in New York.
He desperately needs a new trainer, or at least get someone alongside his fatha who will teach him more about the defensive side of boxing. Not sure if was just because he had no fear/respect for Kambosos but his defence was genuinely novice-like in there at times.

Last edited:
Superb performance from Kambosos. Earned his respect from round 1 and fucked Lopez game plan straight out the door. Would absolutely love that rematch he talked about here in Sydney in front of 80k but I'd rate that as less than 10% chance of happening for various reasons.

Back