Latest boxing crack

Watching on plus 1 so I'm an hour behind. That kid was OK to continue for me.

Neither hun nor his corner complained about the stoppage though. I guess when a ref is that close they see it differently.

It was a good fight mind. Pitters is a decent fighter but he’s in a stacked domestic division.

Just seen the result. Surprised at that one after how good Galahad was against Jazza.
I see Ritsons next fight is at Rainton meadows promoted by Probellum. Might get tickets as its local.

Last edited:
Aye, can see it getting a bit lively in there. Seen bother a few times at the MMA shows I have been to there. Usually between fighters friends/families.
Recipe for disaster, a week before Xmas everyone in party mode, might even attract a few male dominated work nights out. Then Ritsons fans rock up and start spouting there usual anti Sunderland shite. Could be more action outside the ring 🤣🤣

So apparently because Whyte has challenged why the WBC aren't currently stating he is the official current next Mandatory challenger - because he is challenging this fact - the WBC cannot order the mandatory challenge between him and Fury.

The WBC man, what an absolute bunch!

Back