Latest boxing crack

Ritson has withdrawn from the card on Saturday

A shame for the paying public who will have wanted to cheer him on. Hopefully Chris Eubank Jnr can put on a compelling performance for the fans, against lacklustre opposition a win is but guaranteed, but he failed to impress in his last bout and if he wants to ramp up the narrative regards Saunders and Golovkin then he needs to do much better.

A shame for the paying public who will have wanted to cheer him on. Hopefully Chris Eubank Jnr can put on a compelling performance for the fans, against lacklustre opposition a win is but guaranteed, but he failed to impress in his last bout and if he wants to ramp up the narrative regards Saunders and Golovkin then he needs to do much better.
Saunders and Golovkin? I’m not sure Saunders will box again but Golovkin would still absolutely murder him.

Saunders and Golovkin? I’m not sure Saunders will box again but Golovkin would still absolutely murder him.
Eubank Jnr was promoting the validity of both fights on Talksport's "White & Jordan" broadcast last week I believe - the push back was about Saunders retiring. Eubank Jnr said that financially it could be a compelling proposition. I tend to agree with you BTW, but i'm referencing the argument Eubank wants to advance irrespective of what we think of it.

Over 2 weeks ago, apologies.

Last edited:
Eubank Jnr was promoting the validity of both fights on Talksport's "White & Jordan" broadcast last week I believe - the push back was about Saunders retiring. Eubank Jnr said that financially it could be a compelling proposition. I tend to agree with you BTW, but i'm referencing the argument Eubank wants to advance irrespective of what we think of it.
If Saunders trained properly, which i wouldn’t bank on, he’s too good for Eubank.

Golovkin would destroy him no bother.

If Saunders trained properly, which i wouldn’t bank on, he’s too good for Eubank.

Golovkin would destroy him no bother.
He's hoping he catches GGG at the right time to get a name on his record. GGG is 39 and has on fought 3 times in the last 3 years. Who knows what he has left.

DAZN looking to introduce PPV for the biggest fights. I.e whyte vs Aj, AJ vs Usyk, Fury vs whoever.
so much for PPV is dead.

Sky putting Eubank jr vs liam Williams on ppv at £20 also.

Back