Latest boxing crack

I think they were both for this fight irrc. f***ing twat if you ask me. People like this should be banned for life. BJS is bang on.
As much as I like canelo. Testing positive twice over 3 days is hard to defend with the contaminated meat excuse...unless he was eating a bad batch for breakfast.lunch and tea everday!!!:lol:

As much as I like canelo. Testing positive twice over 3 days is hard to defend with the contaminated meat excuse...unless he was eating a bad batch for breakfast.lunch and tea everday!!!:lol:
In his favour, he was training in Mexico with a Mexican chef and they routinely use clenbuterol in their livestock feed there. Its hard not to get contaminated if you eat in mexico.

In his favour, he was training in Mexico with a Mexican chef and they routinely use clenbuterol in their livestock feed there. Its hard not to get contaminated if you eat in mexico.

well then perhaps he should of thought of training somewhere else instead of one of the world's clen hotspots

unless it was'nt in his steak bake and he thought he'd give himself a ready made excuse

One of the highest paid boxers with a huge backroom team including dieticians/nutritionits.....not a chance he was contaminated with the meat excuse.

Besides, some boxers are always going to juice in some shape or form....especially as the punishments for getting caught are so poor. Not forgetting the sports piss poor doping controls in the first place.

Last edited:

Back