Latest boxing crack

That fight reminded me of Bruno's non-title fights in the 80s. One punch. Done :lol:

He's got great hand speed, but no chin. He's miles away from the top tier sadly

No chin is a bit harsh. I just think he's a bit thick and sees red too often.

I was ringside for the Maidana fight. No way does he have no chin.

Watch the 10th round and say he's got a glass chin. Maidana is a hitter not a feather tickler.

Any decent streaming sites around? Cant find anything for Frampton vs Donaire and I'm starting to get edgy

khan would be far too fast for kell brook

that is pretty much a fact

Khan is definitely better than some on here are maintaining, and his chin isn't that bad - the problem is that when he gets caught he lacks the nous to be able to defend himself and he's there waiting to be hit again.

I don't see what's in it for Kell - at least at the moment. He still has genuine ambitions of taking a belt at 154 and Khan is a bad match up for him, even though I think Kell is the better all round fighter by some distance.

He lasted 6 rounds (?) against Canelo so saying he has no chin is a bit harsh

People get knocked out. Hatton got blasted by the best and is still loved

There's a world of difference between Ricky Hatton and Amir Khan.

Hatton was too good for anyone at his natural weight so had to step up a weight to chase the very best.

Mayweather knocked him out, yes, but have a look at the size difference between the two - and the referee wouldn't let Hatton fight his fight.

Tell you what, Hatton would have given him a very good go had they both been the same weight and the referee had let him fight inside.

Khan has got a glass chin because Garcia and Canelo flattened him :rolleyes::lol:

The truth of it Khan beats Brook every day of the week and twice on a Sunday.. Brooks best win of Porter doesn't come anywhere close to Khans win over Maidana in my book. Khan was also boxing very well against Canelo.

The glass chin nickname probably comes more from Prescott than those 2. Not sure Maidana is a much better win than Porter either, arguable

There's a world of difference between Ricky Hatton and Amir Khan.

Hatton was too good for anyone at his natural weight so had to step up a weight to chase the very best.

Mayweather knocked him out, yes, but have a look at the size difference between the two - and the referee wouldn't let Hatton fight his fight.

Tell you what, Hatton would have given him a very good go had they both been the same weight and the referee had let him fight inside.
Of course there is a difference. But Khan stepped up for Canelo. Who is too P4P, and fought him

Back