Latest boxing crack

Very impressed ! Pleased for the bloke he’s looked really decent so far

good opening show for Dazn really some recently highly ranked fighters beat unexpectedly always works ! Some will say Eddies bribed them of course
Was a really good card to be fair. Production still needs some tweaking but I won't judge that properly until it is arena shows. Roll on next week.
Very impressed ! Pleased for the bloke he’s looked really decent so far

good opening show for Dazn really some recently highly ranked fighters beat unexpectedly always works ! Some will say Eddies bribed them of course
Credit to Ben Davison mind. He seems to be doing some good work with everyone he works with which based on his relative experience is impressive.
Was a really good card to be fair. Production still needs some tweaking but I won't judge that properly until it is arena shows. Roll on next week.

Credit to Ben Davison mind. He seems to be doing some good work with everyone he works with which based on his relative experience is impressive.
This interview has aged very well.

Last edited:
Irish Journo's reporting and tagged me saying Pat McCormack's semi-finals opponent too injured to continue which means a bye into the finals.

Edit: Been officially ruled as a no-show from his opponent

Last edited:
This lad just boxed superbly again and through to last 8. Big chance of a gold from what I've seen. The favourite has been knocked out by abeast of a Russian who again I think will suit Whittaker's style.
Played out exactly as predicted. He's an animal of a bloke but that suited Whittaker perfectly. Outboxed him again and will now fight for a gold medal.

Just a kid making his way. Give him a chance.

He's been given an amazing chance. A chance that his talent/potential absolutely does not reflect.

I understand why he's on these cards and he's getting the attention, but he has no real potential to get anywhere imo. He's actually impressively poor with some of the things that he's been hyped up about being good at :lol:.

Hope he makes a decent whack during his time in the sun.

This interview has aged very well.
As much as Davison's an absolute knob and clearly his own biggest fan he's having a very good year.

He's been given an amazing chance. A chance that his talent/potential absolutely does not reflect.

I understand why he's on these cards and he's getting the attention, but he has no real potential to get anywhere imo. He's actually impressively poor with some of the things that he's been hyped up about being good at :lol:.

Hope he makes a decent whack during his time in the sun.
That's what everyone was saying about Connor Benn only a year ago. Looked woeful and destined not to even get past area level and now he's on the fringes of world level.

Might not be the same for Hatton but I always say give them about ten fights before you can see what direction the are heading.

That's what everyone was saying about Connor Benn only a year ago. Looked woeful and destined not to even get past area level and now he's on the fringes of world level.

Might not be the same for Hatton but I always say give them about ten fights before you can see what direction the are heading.

Can't see it, he was poor as an amateur and does a lot of stuff now that is going to take years to get out of the habit of doing imo. The fundamentals just don't look solid enough.

Not trying to be harsh, just trying to judge him as I would any other prospect at the same level. I don't see him going anywhere, but if I'm wrong then fair play to the lad because he's got big boots to fill, especially with the promotional route they've taken. A lot of additional pressure.

Back