Latest boxing crack

Joyce is never going to look good but he is strong , fit , durable and relentless and is one of those fighters who grinds you down and always finds a way to win . No one will relish meeting Joyce and his problem will be getting people to risk fighting him .

Joyce is never going to look good but he is strong , fit , durable and relentless and is one of those fighters who grinds you down and always finds a way to win . No one will relish meeting Joyce and his problem will be getting people to risk fighting him .
Aye. He is high risk low reward for anybody half decent.

Joyce looks plodding and is open (his chin luckily counters that), I was criticising him for years but he keeps beating what is infront of him and can't be that easy to beat. Parker or Whyte is who I want him to fight next.

Am I right in thinking it’s the bbc red button for today’s boxing?
tried Eurosport and can’t find anything. Women’s on the bbc red button but I thought the men’s started at 10?

Quality from Joe Joyce again.

If that George chuvlao type chin can hold up with that stamina he can give anyone problems.

Love to see if he could take wilder bombs.

Comfortable top ten for me at the moment.

If that George chuvlao type chin can hold up with that stamina he can give anyone problems.

Quality?

He lost every round comfortably against a 40yr old journeyman.

Quality?

Quality?

Quality?

Not sure if you know marra. He stopped him.

Assume you’ve not seen much of Joyce. look up his fights on YouTube. That’s what he does. Maybe read the whole post anarl
Quality?

Quality?

Not sure if you know marra. He stopped him.

Assume you’ve not seen much of Joyce. look up his fights on YouTube. That’s what he does. Maybe read the whole post anarl

Last edited:
Joyce did what he always does. He's gonna be a bit of a handful for anyone I reckon. Hes a weird fighter, slow ploddy style, doesn't seem to throw bombs, one paced but he has a high work rate, a good chin and his punches seem to have more power than they look.

Pity he's 35 already and times running down, could have been an interesting contender and lots of interesting fights with not just the champs but the likes of Ruiz, Ortiz, Whyte, Parker, Yoka, Hrgovic etc to be had. Most won't happen.

Fair play to Takam though, guys in great shape for a 40 year old. Been a top quality gatekeeper for the sport, doesn't really have that one win that stands out (though could argue he beat Parker) but still a decent career overall.

Back