Latest boxing crack

Want to see how Joyce handles it when he takes a step up. I think he looks a bit like another Audley Harrison. Doesn't look anything like what Haye is bulling him up as

Very difficult to judge Joyce at the minute as the last 2 opponents for him have been beyond useless but Haye knows that he needs to be stepped up quickly and is clearly trying to do so, they apparently offered Chisora a lot of money to fight Joyce on the Haye-Bellew undercard

Very difficult to judge Joyce at the minute as the last 2 opponents for him have been beyond useless but Haye knows that he needs to be stepped up quickly and is clearly trying to do so, they apparently offered Chisora a lot of money to fight Joyce on the Haye-Bellew undercard
Im sure briggs will be free ;)

Just watching Joshua on the media work out the day, he’s looking quicker, sharper and lighter but not having much lost too much bulk and muscle looks good. Decent movement in his feet but still not enough through his core and head is still as static as ever which his team must surely know needs to change by now !

Still reckon he’ll win next weekend with a stoppage

Think Browne will stop Whyte this weekend even though he looks slow I just don’t rate Whyte at all don’t get how he’s rated as high as he is

Just watching Joshua on the media work out the day, he’s looking quicker, sharper and lighter but not having much lost too much bulk and muscle looks good. Decent movement in his feet but still not enough through his core and head is still as static as ever which his team must surely know needs to change by now !

Think Browne will stop Whyte this weekend even though he looks slow I just don’t rate Whyte at all don’t get how he’s rated as high as he is

Think he looks alot lighter than normal. Think losing size could come back to bite him mind as he relies alot on out powering his opponent imo

Completely agree about Whyte. Should be a great fight, something like the Chisora scrap. Browne Chagaev was a great fight and it's hard to see anything but that again

Think he looks alot lighter than normal. Think losing size could come back to bite him mind as he relies alot on out powering his opponent imo

Think he'll still be plenty more powerful and bigger than Parker so won’t have any worries there but we’ll see what happens. He’s moving off the line well and he’s feet look better but don’t get how he doesn’t think he has to move his head ‘

Think he'll still be plenty more powerful and bigger than Parker so won’t have any worries there but we’ll see what happens. He’s moving off the line well and he’s feet look better but don’t get how he doesn’t think he has to move his head ‘

I'd like to see Joshua come in a bit lighter and more agile with a bit more movement from the waist and legs.

Joshua just needs a touch more cardio - most of the division are lighter than him, so he can still dominate that way.
His weaknesses seem to be head movement / general defence and that he gasses easily, which is expected when you carry so much muscle.

Can see Ritson doing a number on Cardle like....

Thought cox was fighting Ryder? And who Chisora fighting, hope both aren’t warm up fights, tedious.

Cox-Ryder on the Haye card in May and aye, still no opponent for Chisora so that will just be for name value, but there's 3 interesting fights and that's good enough for me.

Ritson is a strong favourite, but he is also one of the most exciting UK fighters to watch at the moment and if he wins then we'll get that card up here alongside Kelly in June. I think he'll have too much power, but Cardle is well known, has just about had all his fights live on Sky and will be a good name on Lewis' record should he come through. Buglioni-Johnson is 50/50 which is great to see and a chance for one of them to go beyond British title level (although Bug did get that shock wold title shot the other year under Frank but was well out of his depth). Then you have a fun main event which again isn't a foregone conclusion and as the HW division is pretty poor at the moment (despite Sky's hype), these are probably 2 top 10 fighters so it's a pretty significant fight.

If every card was like this, there'd be no complaints from me :).

Back