Latest boxing crack

Does DAZN have on demand? Can't be doing with getting up at 3 or 4am anymore

Aye it's really quick. Wish there was an option , when you click the replay link to take you straight to the main fight. It doesn't. It takes you to the start of the full event and you have to scrub across to the start of the main

BJS is going to hound Canelo all night long tomorrow with silly demands and threaten to fly home unless he gets his demands, it's shades of Fury with Klitchsko and their fight week.

I honestly don't think he gives a flying fuck about what size the ring is.

Ring size, check.
Gloves
Wraps being supervised (Is a Gentleman's rule in Boxing but he'll make them wrap them twice or something)
Padding underneath the ring

He really is boring like. Tedious.

Wish fury would detachfrom the classless fucker

Think its sad that adults are finding it funny that Billy’s said to an interviewer yesterday that his breath stinks of shit, he’s a man child !

Fury’s told Eddie Hearn that he’ll KO Joshua with one shot and it’ll be a check left hook to the temple ! He’s gonna try n copy Ruiz !

Will love to see Fury go after and trade with Joshua cause he doesnt have elite power and can get caught, dont think thats the way he should fight Joshua at all

Is this fight on DAZN app?
Yes.
Think its sad that adults are finding it funny that Billy’s said to an interviewer yesterday that his breath stinks of shit, he’s a man child !

Fury’s told Eddie Hearn that he’ll KO Joshua with one shot and it’ll be a check left hook to the temple ! He’s gonna try n copy Ruiz !

Will love to see Fury go after and trade with Joshua cause he doesnt have elite power and can get caught, dont think thats the way he should fight Joshua at all
At the same time Joshua doesn't like being pushed back and looks uncomfortable when pressured. I'm sure Fury and the Kronk gym will have a good game plan and it will just be a case of may the best man win on the night.

Last edited:
Yes.

At the same time Joshua doesn't like being pushed back and looks uncomfortable when pressured. I'm sure Fury and the Kronk gym will have a good game plan and it will just be a case of may the best man win on the night.

if i was Joshua i’d let him press and get close the distance and then catch him on the way in to the body cause the head moves to well and slow him down !

Wilder and Wallin have caught Fury, Joshua can aswell i dont see a feel out round or two just them going at it. Fury will try his luck and underestimate Joshua after beating a much poorer boxer in Wilder

if i was Joshua i’d let him press and get close the distance and then catch him on the way in to the body cause the head moves to well and slow him down !

Wilder and Wallin have caught Fury, Joshua can aswell i dont see a feel out round or two just them going at it. Fury will try his luck and underestimate Joshua after beating a much poorer boxer in Wilder
Hopefully we will find out some time this decade.

Theres issues on both sides whether its one being a knob and the other liking tainted beef ( saying that the Fury’s like their bit of tainted meat too dont they !! )

but just look at the resume’s and who they’ve challenged themselves against and for me i’d prefer to Canelo win all day, he’s back himself, really tested himself and done superb,

BJS has fough 3/4 top 15 ranked fighter while Canelos fought 5/6 champions

Theres issues on both sides whether its one being a knob and the other liking tainted beef ( saying that the Fury’s like their bit of tainted meat too dont they !! )

but just look at the resume’s and who they’ve challenged themselves against and for me i’d prefer to Canelo win all day, he’s back himself, really tested himself and done superb,

BJS has fough 3/4 top 15 ranked fighter while Canelos fought 5/6 champions
Saunders isn't a Fury so not sure why that would be relevant to this fight.

Back