Latest boxing crack

Thought it was set up for him to really kick on after the Lemieux fight. Shame that he's completely stagnated but I'm sure that's as much down to him than anything else.

For someone who was/is so obviously talented he's had a really odd sort of career. His matchmaking up until the Eubank Jr fight was excellent and looked a real talent but other than the Lemieux fight he has massively flattered to deceive ever since then.

I can't see BJS getting rid of Canelo or GGG, and assuming the fight is 100% happening in America then he has 0-10% win chance on points i reckon

I can't see BJS getting rid of Canelo or GGG, and assuming the fight is 100% happening in America then he has 0-10% win chance on points i reckon
I think that’s being generous based on this performance. However I think there’s a good chance he’ll up his game tho

I think that’s being generous based on this performance. However I think there’s a good chance he’ll up his game tho

Not sure if he's capable of it at this point. Know he tends to fight down to the level of his opponents but he tends to put on a ridiculous amount of weight between fights and that has to catch up with him sooner rather than later if it hasn't already.

What are they showing the Bellew v Flores fight on Sky for? Is it not meant to be the MTK contract show?
Edit - Technical difficulties, so was delayed.

Lad from Seaham fighting now, never heard of him before.
He's got 11W 30L 2D, which is probably why I've never heard of him :lol:
Just catching up on this thread but aye, Jordan Ellison, he was on the BT show a few months ago for Dubois' last fight. Can't remember who he was fighting but he looked alright then was just overpowered towards the end. Looked like a decent journeyman. Had a look at his Facebook after like and he had posts from the start of the year touting for sponsors saying this was the year he was going to become a household name fighting for titles like...

Pointless fight, should've kept only fools on instead.

Nothing to say about him that hasn't been said for years now. Needs to stop f***ing around and get serious, but it's not going to happen. Natural born fighter who's pissing away what could've been an immense career.
Hearn essentially saying the same thing :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Saunders did canny I thought. It was his first fight in over a year, he looked sharp and well conditioned, threw some decent shots, and did what he needed to do before moving onto a more challenging opponent. A stoppage would have been better of course, but remember only a prime GGG has stopped Murray before.

Very predictable. Saunders skips about while Murray walks forward with his hands high.
Murray is a nearly man for a reason, hard bugger but never does enough

Saunders did canny I thought. It was his first fight in over a year, he looked sharp and well conditioned, threw some decent shots, and did what he needed to do before moving onto a more challenging opponent. A stoppage would have been better of course, but remember only a prime GGG has stopped Murray before.
Also remember, that was a prime Murray. This is not a prime Murray

Mental to think he went to the Olympics same year as Jaffa (fucked that up too) and people still having to tell him to sort it out

Looking forward to the Yarde vs Arthur, and Spence vs Garcia fights tonight. Warren's undercard took a bit of a hit this week and is pretty weak now, but main event should be really good. A couple of late undercard changes to the Spence bill as well.

Back