Latest boxing crack

Its rigged man. They’ve flew him over for a payday to take the loss, there is no other way to put it. Vasquez wasn’t even arsed when he lost, pathetic from top to bottom.

Must admit that I found his reaction when the decision was announced almost as bizarre as the decision itself. You'd expect a fighter who is on the wrong end of a robbery on that scale to be going apeshit.

I remember when Italy had a reputation for corrupt decisions and top boxers just ended up refusing to fight there, the same will happen here and kill the boxing game in this country.
To be fair the Big fights have multinationals as judges so it wont be a problem.

That tonight though looked like the BBBOC were looking after there own

Must admit that I found his reaction when the decision was announced almost as bizarre as the decision itself. You'd expect a fighter who is on the wrong end of a robbery on that scale to be going apeshit.
He didnt care from the minute the bell ended to the decision being made.

Thomas Patrick Ward from West Rainton fight against Thomas Assomba just starting on Sky Sports Main Event.

I remember when Essomba and a big super heavyweight decided not to leave after the Olympics. Boxed out of same gym as an amateur that they ended up at. Surprised to see his name pop up, presumably not much changed in terms of where he's based etc if fighting Ward at RMA?

It's obvious now that he came over for a payday, I'm absolutely ashamed at the picture that the British boxing authorities portrayed to the world tonight.

He didnt care from the minute the bell ended to the decision being made.

I didn't think about that actually. I didn't see but he lost to Ohara Davies in a controversial decision as well. No doubt by getting on with it and not complaining much, he'll be back over in Britain being paid by Eddie again to lose to Robbie Davies Jr next year.

It's obvious now that he came over for a payday, I'm absolutely ashamed at the picture that the British boxing authorities portrayed to the world tonight.

You know it's an absolute stinker of a decision when even Bellew can't justify the decision going the way of a Matchroom fighter. Been a massive Ritson fan prior to tonight but something about that whole fight seriously stinks

You know it's an absolute stinker of a decision when even Bellew can't justify the decision going the way of a Matchroom fighter. Been a massive Ritson fan prior to tonight but something about that whole fight seriously stinks
Yep it's called brown envelopes stacked with cash......

Back