Latest boxing crack

chisora only start taking boxing seriously in the last 3-4 years seen it as a joke and easy money he could have been a very good heavyweight if he took it seriously from the start will be a good fight

Surely can't be that expensive to stick a marquee over it and have it heated?
They've spent about a million quid on the place already haven't they?
Been waiting on the complaints that the Usyk Del fight was PPV. Seems mad that Chisora is a PPV fighter, but fuck it.

Thing with Chisora is that nobody has any idea what he'll be like on the night. His 2nd career has been amazing, frankly. But one day I'm expecting him to be totally and utterly finished, but will that be this night? At his best he's a decent change.

If Usyk is anywhere near his best it'll be a relatively comfortable night for him, a good job and lateral movement has been Chisora's kryptonite throughout his career. On the flip side, the amount of injuries Usyk has had since he moved up to heavyweight suggests that his body might be struggling to cope with the move up.

Not for me. Honeygan was a massive underdog, against a good champion but he was fighting a man of the same stature.

Canelo is a top pound for pound fighter but IMO middleweight is the limit of his size at only 5' 9". He fought for 10 years before first fighting at middleweight 3 years ago. He is fighting someone on the cusp of world class but also a man who would naturally be at least a stone heavier than him. Rocky has height, reach and size advantage. He also has a decent punch and he will be punching someone not used to a super middleweight power. Can he make that tell? Not sure but my fiver says he might :)

Just leaving this here...

Talk of the bookies etc...i reckon out of any sport in the world boxing is where you can get value on the perceived underdog. Bellew was "massive" value in both Haye fights and it was obvious he was going to win at least the second one, Povetkin was obvious value against Whyte too even though i thought Whyte would win.

So I think Usyk will win this one but if Chisora is 4.5/1 it could be worth £5 of Keiths money :)

Final of the Cruiserweight WBSS on Sky Sports Arena at 10pm tonight as well as Taylor's mandatory defence on BT

Hopefully Dorticos wins decisively as Briedis really shouldn't be in the final at all. Got a complete gift decision against Gevor in the quarter-finals and should have been DQ'd against Glowacki in the semis.

Final of the Cruiserweight WBSS on Sky Sports Arena at 10pm tonight as well as Taylor's mandatory defence on BT

Hopefully Dorticos wins decisively as Briedis really shouldn't be in the final at all. Got a complete gift decision against Gevor in the quarter-finals and should have been DQ'd against Glowacki in the semis.
I love bredis, total heed the ball in the semi final. 😂
Cringe....

Talk of the bookies etc...i reckon out of any sport in the world boxing is where you can get value on the perceived underdog. Bellew was "massive" value in both Haye fights and it was obvious he was going to win at least the second one, Povetkin was obvious value against Whyte too even though i thought Whyte would win.

So I think Usyk will win this one but if Chisora is 4.5/1 it could be worth £5 of Keiths money :)
I bet on underdogs alot in boxing. I'll be having a dabble on Teofimo Lopez against Loma even though I think he will lose.
:lol: :lol: :lol: He must be on about a different fight surely.

Last edited:

Back