Latest boxing crack

A teribble box office fight.

An also ran pudding who always gets beat off someone in and around world class. Versus someone world class.

What's the odds 10/1 on?
I would normally agree but I think it’s a decent matchup. As others have said previously Usyk didn’t look too clever in his first fight at heavyweight so will be interesting to see what he can do with Chisora.

I would normally agree but I think it’s a decent matchup. As others have said previously Usyk didn’t look too clever in his first fight at heavyweight so will be interesting to see what he can do with Chisora.

Chisora is barely European standard. I've edited it, the odds are 8/1 on.

You can get 9/2 for Chisora. I would advise against filling your boots.

A teribble box office fight.

An also ran pudding who always gets beat off someone in and around world class. Versus someone world class.

The early odds are 8/1 on. Total mismatch.

Its a decent match up for both tbf.......obviously not ppv material but that's just the way it is these days.
Whyte was a heavy favourite a few weeks back....look what happened there.

Its a decent match up for both tbf.......obviously not ppv material but that's just the way it is these days.
Whyte was a heavy favourite a few weeks back....look what happened there.

Poor example.

That was a bloke who had only lost one fight, stopped by AJ versus an ex world champion who had troubled AJ.

Chisora has been beaten 9 times! The only thing he has got going for him is a couple of stone of blubber.

Poor example.

That was a bloke who had only lost one fight, stopped by AJ versus an ex world champion who had troubled AJ.

Chisora has been beaten 9 times! The only thing he has got going for him is a couple of stone of blubber.

Lost twice and drawn once.
The rest is shite anarl....Chisora is a perfect test for Usyk.

Its a decent fight for both....

Agreed. Usyk will either stop him early or give him a consistent beating to the point that Chisora's corner throw the towel in in the 7th or 8th.
Yeah. Usyks footwork is excellent so he will dictate the range. Chisora likes to get nose to nose and throw short hard shots. I don't think he has much chance of that type of fight with Usyk so he will end up throwing huge haymakers and getting punished when he misses.

Doubt they'll be fighting in the garden again this year. Will be f***ing baltic come November.

Surely can't be that expensive to stick a marquee over it and have it heated?
They've spent about a million quid on the place already haven't they?
Been waiting on the complaints that the Usyk Del fight was PPV. Seems mad that Chisora is a PPV fighter, but fuck it.

Thing with Chisora is that nobody has any idea what he'll be like on the night. His 2nd career has been amazing, frankly. But one day I'm expecting him to be totally and utterly finished, but will that be this night? At his best he's a decent change.

Last edited:

Back