Latest boxing crack

Maybe I used schools him as I’m a big fan of fury and have been since his 1st fight as he has always entertained me, if and when them 2 fight they will be 1 and 2 in the world and I would not be surprised who ever wins, I just hope fury’s boxing ability comes out on the night they fight as I’m of the opinion he is a better boxer than Joshua, but we will see and it’s great for British boxing if they get it on with all the belts in England

Both of them are fantastically conditioned, fury may not look like a underwear catalogue model but he is in great shape, would love to see people who think he is a fat dosser get out and train with him
Thats why I asked. I'd give Fury the edge in cardio to be honest. Fury a big advantage in boxing ability and AJ the power advantage. I still think Fury would win comfortably though.

Maybe I used schools him as I’m a big fan of fury and have been since his 1st fight as he has always entertained me, if and when them 2 fight they will be 1 and 2 in the world and I would not be surprised who ever wins, I just hope fury’s boxing ability comes out on the night they fight as I’m of the opinion he is a better boxer than Joshua, but we will see and it’s great for British boxing if they get it on with all the belts in England

Both of them are fantastically conditioned, fury may not look like a underwear catalogue model but he is in great shape, would love to see people who think he is a fat dosser get out and train with him

I’m a big fan of both so I’m not too fussed who wins either, I just hope it’s a good fight and I’m pleased Wilder will be out of the equation because I can’t stand him.

I’m a big fan of both so I’m not too fussed who wins either, I just hope it’s a good fight and I’m pleased Wilder will be out of the equation because I can’t stand him.
Fury has to beat wilder again, and I know wilder ain’t much of a boxer but he has that punch that can end it straight away, he is as dangerous a opponent to the top dogs as anyone, I don’t like the way he acts but if I was one of the top boxers he would be one I would hate to fight, ov they have a different mindset as fury just went after him in the 2nd fight, wonder what Joshua would do in a fight with wilder, I would like to see that fight mind

Fury has to beat wilder again, and I know wilder ain’t much of a boxer but he has that punch that can end it straight away, he is as dangerous a opponent to the top dogs as anyone, I don’t like the way he acts but if I was one of the top boxers he would be one I would hate to fight, ov they have a different mindset as fury just went after him in the 2nd fight, wonder what Joshua would do in a fight with wilder, I would like to see that fight mind

Get sparked out

I was more of a AJ fan but liked Fury and had nothing but admiration for him the way he has fought back from his depression. Mind after the latest AJ comments he can go and do one for me now.

Warren’s announced 3 shows, Hearn 5 with a better reception based on quality of matches ..... who’s won the battle of behind closed doors boxing ?!?!?

Just 4 for Hearn isn't it, including a PPV?

Fight Camp 1 looks good, 2 looks very poor and is barely nxt gen level, 3 is decent enough, and 4 looks a very very modest PPV. Nothing flash from Warren I thought, although he was first and is back a few weeks before Hearn, but, hypothetically, if I could only watch one promoters shows, I'd probably opt for Hearns.

Back