Latest boxing crack

Whyte must have a mandatory too...so it's a nothing announcement really. Could have verbally agreed to go 50/50 in about 10 seconds. Hearn missing being in the media presumably.

He should not, but it’s heavyweights and anyone saying that the other bloke don’t have a chance can come a cropper, I’m sure aj will prepare correctly as the big money is with him being schooled by fury twice

I agree and the first Ruiz fight proves that, but I think Pulev is perfect for Joshua. He’s not a massive puncher and he’s not particularly light on his feet. I can see Joshua walking through him.

All about opinions and I’m in the minority it seems, but I don’t think Fury ‘schools’ him either.

I agree and the first Ruiz fight proves that, but I think Pulev is perfect for Joshua. He’s not a massive puncher and he’s not particularly light on his feet. I can see Joshua walking through him.

All about opinions and I’m in the minority it seems, but I don’t think Fury ‘schools’ him either.
Maybe I used schools him as I’m a big fan of fury and have been since his 1st fight as he has always entertained me, if and when them 2 fight they will be 1 and 2 in the world and I would not be surprised who ever wins, I just hope fury’s boxing ability comes out on the night they fight as I’m of the opinion he is a better boxer than Joshua, but we will see and it’s great for British boxing if they get it on with all the belts in England
If who conditioned himself? AJ or Fury?
Both of them are fantastically conditioned, fury may not look like a underwear catalogue model but he is in great shape, would love to see people who think he is a fat dosser get out and train with him

Last edited:

Back