Latest boxing crack

Ffs. Even I’m getting slightly agitated with all the ppv’s Now like....thought they may give us usyk and chisora on normal sky show.

Although it’s a cracking fight I can’t walk past chisora is gatekeeper at very best......should be a fun fight.

Last edited:
Think Chisora could put him away. He is a big natural heavyweight and seems a different fighter since he got with Haye
If this is a fully fit and motivated Chisora, his size will give Usyk something to contend with for sure. Remember, Whyte only just eeked though against him, and if it was Whyte v Usky, people wouldn't be suggesting its an easy fight...
Although it’s a cracking fight I can’t walk past chisora is gatekeeper at very best......should be a fun fight.
Chisora's career has been f***ing bizarre. I can't think of another fighter who went from prospect to "opponent" (he became a joke of a gatekeeper for about 5-6 fights) but who then in the twilight of their career made massive improvements in fitness and general skillset and went back upwards.
Its really unusual

Last edited:
Met him at a launch party, seemed a decent guy to me, but he had paid for all the beer :lol:
Also had to look up to him which I don't do too much at over 6ft myself.

I'm not his biggest fan but I reckon he massively exaggerates his personality for the cameras. As somebody else said he plays a pantomime villain.

Not sure whether to admire the bravery or marvel at the stupidity of the farmer, the Fury's and MTK are two sets of enemies you really don't want to be making.

Let's be honest we all pretty much know the old contaminated meat excuse that's been used countless times across all sports is pretty much bullshit.
Your also more likely to get off with a doping suspension if you have the financial clout to drag the likes of UKAD through an expensive case.

Last edited:
Nathan Heaney from stoke-on-Trent man...
Galvanising the whole town behind him, still amazed josh Kelly didn’t Manage to do this when he originally turned pro.

Look at this entrance last night man, flags, singing, passion.

Nathan Heaney from stoke-on-Trent man...
Galvanising the whole town behind him, still amazed josh Kelly didn’t Manage to do this when he originally turned pro.

Look at this entrance last night man, flags, singing, passion.

I've always thought that, with the support Jeffries and Billy Hardy had why haven't they done more to promote Kelly in Sunderland? He's on about fighting at the SOL but he did the half time draw the other week and nobody knew who he was.

For all Jeffries was limited he was brilliant at putting himself out there and promoting himself. He's done the same with the gyms in LA and really made something of himself.

I've always thought that, with the support Jeffries and Billy Hardy had why haven't they done more to promote Kelly in Sunderland? He's on about fighting at the SOL but he did the half time draw the other week and nobody knew who he was.

For all Jeffries was limited he was brilliant at putting himself out there and promoting himself. He's done the same with the gyms in LA and really made something of himself.

Pretty sure they drew something like 3,000 for that God awful NxtGen card that Kelly headlined up here. Should have had that at Rainton Meadows and kept him fighting there a couple of times a year in order to build a hardcore fanbase in and around Sunderland.

It's not just Kelly mind. Hearn has done a really poor job with all of the 2016 Olympians he signed and the only new star/draw Matchroom have really developed over here in that time is Ritson.

Not sure whether to admire the bravery or marvel at the stupidity of the farmer, the Fury's and MTK are two sets of enemies you really don't want to be making.

:lol: He will disapear like.
Pretty sure they drew something like 3,000 for that God awful NxtGen card that Kelly headlined up here. Should have had that at Rainton Meadows and kept him fighting there a couple of times a year in order to build a hardcore fanbase in and around Sunderland.

It's not just Kelly mind. Hearn has done a really poor job with all of the 2016 Olympians he signed and the only new star/draw Matchroom have really developed over here in that time is Ritson.

Buatsi is an excellent prospect but a lot of boxing fans have no idea who he is yet. Strange sport at times.

Last edited:

2am cleaning out the barn and you hear "How about we finish that chat from a few years ago" from Big John...

Very good fighter in a tough era.....lost most of his very big fights, however some cracking wins and fuckme a two weight champion in a good era...

RIP black Mamba

No matter personal views. What a boxing dynasty man

Floyd's having a horrendous week. The mam to his kids died a few days ago as well.

Aye I know. Sad like.

For anyone who hasn't really watched Roger as a fighter, you definitely should. A very skilled boxers and by many accounts you'll struggle to find anybody who loves the sport more. To the man who famed the quote "Most people don't know shit about boxing", rest with the other greats of the mid West in peace.

Back