Latest boxing crack

I think to really dislike him you've probably got to be a fairly keen follower of boxing and even then, it depends on your stance on certain things I suppose. Undoubtedly been good for the sport all things considered and only what, 40?
I’m no fan like. But obviously can recognise some of the excellence he has done.

I have more of an issue with the hearn/adam smith/sky monopoly and reduction in the Friday night cards and Saturday night cards

Be interesting to see how sky take dazn coming over.

I’m no fan like. But obviously can recognise some of the excellence he has done.

I have more of an issue with the hearn/adam smith/sky monopoly and reduction in the Friday night cards and Saturday night cards

Be interesting to see how sky take dazn coming over.

Pretty much same here mate

I think to really dislike him you've probably got to be a fairly keen follower of boxing and even then, it depends on your stance on certain things I suppose. Undoubtedly been good for the sport all things considered and only what, 40?

I am a keen follower of the sport and really like him but I guess I can understand why people don’t.
I enjoy ifl. Kurgan is a bit clicky with hearn like. But then he gives him a lot of content from his shows.

I’d love to read a frank warren autobiography....
Love or hate he will have some amazing stories.

He can come across as a bit of a licky bot but he’s just keeping in with the right people I suppose.

It’s the only channel I follow like, I’ve never really bothered with Behind the Gloves etc.

Last edited:
I am a keen follower of the sport and really like him but I guess I can understand why people don’t.

He can come across as a bit of a licky bot but he’s just keeping in with the right people I suppose.

It’s the only channel I follow like, I’ve never really bothered with Behind the Gloves etc.

Yeah don't get me wrong, not saying all keen followers dislike him, just that to really dislike him I think it has to be on some of the things that most people don't give a shit about

Saw that hinted at by Hearn yesterday. Its the fight thtey were supposed to have last year before the injury isn't it? Great fight for both - winner must be mandatory for a belt.

Believe so mate aye.
Got nowt against Usyk, but I’d love to see Chisora win. Just to wind Eddie up

just seen aye, ridiculous. Surely that’s not gonna do many numbers
I cannot see people handing over there hard earned cash to watch that mind, Usyk is not yet a massive name to the casual fan who ppv is Shirley targeted at, unless they have the best advertising team ever they should of left that as a normal sky fight and try to get people interested in Usyk

Back