last time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't fuss me, enjoy a pint however can take or leave the beer. Until a beer today I haven't had a one since Southampton home game. Not huge amount of time but can easily stop and that...When out mind on the sauce I hit it well...maybe the break in between ideal?
Nor, weekends are for getting on it , I'm 30 and will always have it . Each to their own though

enjoy my fell walking ower the caravan in season as it helps develop a thirst for some cracking Cumbrian ales in my local there:cool:
Hoping to get over there next week for a mid week getaway and some of those ales.

Still getting used to them again after Aussie beer

Hoping to get over there next week for a mid week getaway and some of those ales.

Still getting used to them again after Aussie beer
yes we have "talked" before so you may remember I liked 4 pines at Manly:D
Seen you post a lot about Lakes so clearly a lover of the area:cool: Our Van the other side of Keswick under Whinlatter and cracking views of Skiddaw!
Enjoy your trip:cool:

yes we have "talked" before so you may remember I liked 4 pines at Manly:D
Seen you post a lot about Lakes so clearly a lover of the area:cool: Our Van the other side of Keswick under Whinlatter and cracking views of Skiddaw!
Enjoy your trip:cool:
Yep. Great beers there now - a far cry to when I first went there. Bloody awful really.

Mind had mordue IPA, workie ticket and double maxim tonight so good local ones here.

Quite regularly go weeks on end without touching a drop of booze these days. Multiple reasons, but for all I enjoy having a drink and getting pissed, if someone told me tomorrow that I could never drink again I can't say id be all that bothered.

Most weekends. Cant remember the last time I had a proper drink.

Ask me the last time I had a weekend without a bit of wacky backy - that would be a very different story.

Each to their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back