last time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Once went two weeks without a drink.

I was on antibiotics mind.

Don't drink through the week but come Friday night I have to have a few just to get rid of a stressful week.

Then I usually go mental on a Saturday....

Done the last 3 weekends sober. Me and the missus (nah) doing dry February. Amazed we've stuck to it as we'd gotten into the habit of drinking most days.

Not often I drink these days, used to be a go to in order to sort work related stress but I kicked the habit.
Not saying this in a bad way but what do you on a weekend for fun then?? Is sometimes an argument with our las she doesn't drink much and can get her head round why I can't go a weekend without a drink

Not saying this in a bad way but what do you on a weekend for fun then?? Is sometimes an argument with our las she doesn't drink much and can get her head round why I can't go a weekend without a drink

Drinking is a sociable thing, and you're a fun loving sociable guy. Also, if your lass cooks you a meal, what better praise can you give her than by pairing it and enjoying it with a complimentary vino!?

The weekend before last. & I'll be doing it again this weekend. Not out of choice, I'll have you know. I'm on call. If I had my way, I'd be paralytic this weekend.

The weekend before last. & I'll be doing it again this weekend. Not out of choice, I'll have you know. I'm on call. If I had my way, I'd be paralytic this weekend.
Be smashed on call, prostitues do it all the time

Drinking is a sociable thing, and you're a fun loving sociable guy. Also, if your lass cooks you a meal, what better praise can you give her than by pairing it and enjoying it with a complimentary vino!?
And a cheeky finger?

It depends to be honest, I don't live with my lass, if I see her we'll have a few drinks, if not I might bake cakes/muffins or make some decent bait, catch up on some recorded telly, see family, tidy my flat, general stuff I suppose.

I'm not completely anti drinking, just 90% of the time I don't do it in my kip these days.

Doesn't fuss me, enjoy a pint however can take or leave the beer. Until a beer today I haven't had a one since Southampton home game. Not huge amount of time but can easily stop and that...When out mind on the sauce I hit it well...maybe the break in between ideal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back