Last time we won a league game in March

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christ I never realised, since that season we've drawn seven and lost seven. If our April form continues the same as the past 4 years we'll have 34 points with 3 games remaining. 2 wins, 2 draws from 5 would be nice, especially if one of the wins is against Norwich

Christ I never realised, since that season we've drawn seven and lost seven. If our April form continues the same as the past 4 years we'll have 34 points with 3 games remaining. 2 wins, 2 draws from 5 would be nice, especially if one of the wins is against Norwich

Id snatch your hands of for that.. Beat Everton at home to seal it

Win 3 home games and not lose to Norwich will do.

Remember that day, it was a beautiful spring day and I was driving through the delightful wilds of County Durham in my battered old Corsa happily listening to the goals flying in. Somebody get me a tissue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back