Last night.

Mackemansj1

Striker
I’m glad we are out of this shit cup in a way as this squad isn’t capable of fighting on more than one front. I wouldn’t even been too bothered about losing either had we had played a weaker side with more fringe players and kids, however we didn’t that was basically a full strength starting eleven and we just got absolutely dicked of a league two side. f***ing embarrassing, the club should refund those daft enough to have gone. Worrying times ahead, parky is looking a dead man walking after a few f***ing weeks and this squad isn’t good enough to challenge for the top two, maybe even not good enough for a playoff push. Over to you stewy.

Just seen the goals !!!

Christ , the last 2 could easily have been prevented if anyone was willing to make a challenge!

and all the players just bow their heads and walk off ,
none of them were arsed ,
Yes the leagues more important but that was completely unacceptable

In truth I’m pleased we are out but really I would have preferred to lose with our youngsters playing a not virtually our full strength team. Desperate times.

Went to bed at 8.45 last night. It was great waking up at 4 this morning to find out we'd been twatted 3-0.

Yet again, this club is in a mess. We've got one last big throw of the dice in January otherwise I really fear for us. The squad is terrible, no pace, no leadership, can't string 3 passes together.

I’m glad we are out of this shit cup in a way as this squad isn’t capable of fighting on more than one front. I wouldn’t even been too bothered about losing either had we had played a weaker side with more fringe players and kids, however we didn’t that was basically a full strength starting eleven and we just got absolutely dicked of a league two side. f***ing embarrassing, the players should refund those daft enough to have gone. Worrying times ahead, parky is looking a dead man walking after a few f***ing weeks and this squad isn’t good enough to challenge for the top two, maybe even not good enough for a playoff push. Over to you stewy.

Tidied.

is getting beaten by the bottom team in league 2 worse then get beaten by leicester u-21's?

have we already beaten our season low from last week

I’m glad we are out of this shit cup in a way as this squad isn’t capable of fighting on more than one front. I wouldn’t even been too bothered about losing either had we had played a weaker side with more fringe players and kids, however we didn’t that was basically a full strength starting eleven and we just got absolutely dicked of a league two side. f***ing embarrassing, the club should refund those daft enough to have gone. Worrying times ahead, parky is looking a dead man walking after a few f***ing weeks and this squad isn’t good enough to challenge for the top two, maybe even not good enough for a playoff push. Over to you stewy.

As if the club could afford to do that, man :D

Back