Last minute trip Europe

I was also looking into the Alsace wine route, which is up my street

I am going solo by the way

No doesn't have to me mega cheap just rather spend more there than on flights if you know what I mean

Yeah done Croatia before, decent. Yeah might look into Bosnia and Serbia, thought about that last summer

I do love me wine tasting shit though in France
Iceland? It’s not that stupid price wise anymore (I don’t think)

Only because my FB memories have just shown me where I was eight years ago but Nice is probably a decent shout. The OP can go to Monaco for the day, and Cannes and Antibes are all close by and worth a day out. The train ride between them is beautiful. And it's scadding hot.

It's not scadding hot yet mate. It actually rained the other day.

I was also looking into the Alsace wine route, which is up my street

I am going solo by the way

No doesn't have to me mega cheap just rather spend more there than on flights if you know what I mean

Yeah done Croatia before, decent. Yeah might look into Bosnia and Serbia, thought about that last summer

I do love me wine tasting shit though in France
Colmar is a lovely place to visit

Ideas needed! Gonna book a week away somewhere for Sunday, got a surprise week off and need to get the hell out of here.

Somewhere warmer than Sunderland, hostel job probably, hope to cram in 2 or 3 max places. Was thinking Seville or Lisbon, but been recently and like to try some it new. Up for anything apart from a piss up in Prague or Budapest etc.
Malaga to fly to ,area around Ronda,El Camino del rey ,el torcal ,etc for cool outdoor Spain
El Torcal de Antequera - 2019 All You Need to Know Before You Go (with Photos) - Antequera, Spain | TripAdvisor

Ideas needed! Gonna book a week away somewhere for Sunday, got a surprise week off and need to get the hell out of here.

Somewhere warmer than Sunderland, hostel job probably, hope to cram in 2 or 3 max places. Was thinking Seville or Lisbon, but been recently and like to try some it new. Up for anything apart from a piss up in Prague or Budapest etc.
N cl. - Girona sat to sat 50 euro return tomorrow night. Worlds ya oyster from there, Figueras Dali, Jonquera biggest brothel in Europe , over the border into France
do the Roussillon wine tour and the Cathare castles. Good trip if the weathers nice

Back