Last minute trip Europe

The Rat

Striker
Ideas needed! Gonna book a week away somewhere for Sunday, got a surprise week off and need to get the hell out of here.

Somewhere warmer than Sunderland, hostel job probably, hope to cram in 2 or 3 max places. Was thinking Seville or Lisbon, but been recently and like to try some it new. Up for anything apart from a piss up in Prague or Budapest etc.

Ideas needed! Gonna book a week away somewhere for Sunday, got a surprise week off and need to get the hell out of here.

Somewhere warmer than Sunderland, hostel job probably, hope to cram in 2 or 3 max places. Was thinking Seville or Lisbon, but been recently and like to try some it new. Up for anything apart from a piss up in Prague or Budapest etc.

Do a tour - Berlin - Prague - Bratislava - Vienna - Budapest - weathers cracking atm

Check on Skyscanner for the cheapest flight to anywhere and go there.

I was also looking into the Alsace wine route, which is up my street

I am going solo by the way

Oh ok so cheap. Eastern Europe.

Fly to Krakow or somewhere and train it round.

Or the Baltic states

Or I really fancy Bosnia and Serbia but never been

@James suggestion of Croatia is good

No doesn't have to me mega cheap just rather spend more there than on flights if you know what I mean

Yeah done Croatia before, decent. Yeah might look into Bosnia and Serbia, thought about that last summer

I do love me wine tasting shit though in France

Last edited:

Back