Last minute holiday suggestions

The Rat

Striker
Right. Got a couple of months off now, want to go away somewhere ASAP.

Going solo, struggling for inspiration, going to mix between hostels and hotels but getting a bit old for that shite.

Currently I am thinking Tuscany to start with or Croatian coast. But I can afford to go f***ing anywhere within reason, although flights are mental due to the bloody holiday's.

When I have this long off feels like I should gan somewhere further than Europe to be honest, but its the best climate there currently.

Need a mix of relaxation and lively nights

Going solo, struggling for inspiration, going to mix between hostels and hotels but getting a bit old for that shite.

Currently I am thinking Tuscany to start with or Croatian coast. But I can afford to go f***ing anywhere within reason, although flights are mental due to the bloody holiday's.

When I have this long off feels like I should gan somewhere further than Europe to be honest, but its the best climate there currently.

I just checked out the Courtney Airsavers' window in the town and they have good prices for 3 destination flights from Newcastle.

If you want a buck every night come to the place that can't be named on here.
During the day loads of historic stuff to explore

If you're not bothered about beaches fly to Kiev and work your way back west - its roasting across Europe ATM and the fanny is tremendous

If you're not bothered about beaches fly to Kiev and work your way back west - its roasting across Europe ATM and the fanny is tremendous

Hmm not sure I really fancy east, no offence as I know its your patch, done it a lot.

Just done a lot of it before and find a lot of it similar, architecture wise anyway

Should be an enjoyable thing to plan, but its stressing me out

Croatia/Bosnia/Montenegro

Crossed my mind marra, any reason?

Back