Last Minute Cheap Holidays In The Sun

Has anyone found anything at a knock down price? If so, where from.

Been looking around and nothing unless you're prepared to stay in a hostel.

Any ideas appreciated.

Cheers.

Cheers mate, but tried 'em and not much doing at all. Best on there is Bulgaria from Humberside and that's 280 quid. By the time you've got down to Hull and back and parked in the airport that's more or less a 400 quid holiday, was looking for something cheaper and for that sort of money would rather have a look to Cornwall or somewhere.

Cheers mate, but tried 'em and not much doing at all. Best on there is Bulgaria from Humberside and that's 280 quid. By the time you've got down to Hull and back and parked in the airport that's more or less a 400 quid holiday, was looking for something cheaper and for that sort of money would rather have a look to Cornwall or somewhere.

You haven't mentioned dates, length of stay etc?

I've edited my post. £395 each to Corfu from Newcastle for a week leaving 23rd July. Digs get 4.5 out of 5 on trip advisor.

It's much cheaper back end of August, still in the kids holidays though.

Mate of mine been a couple of times through sunmaster.. always done ok flights and digs wise and cheap.

Normally later in the year as well but might be worth a look..

Not used them myself but planning to for a winter break.

You haven't mentioned dates, length of stay etc?

I've edited my post. £395 each to Corfu from Newcastle for a week leaving 23rd July. Digs get 4.5 out of 5 on trip advisor.

It's much cheaper back end of August, still in the kids holidays though.

Just lookin' for about 7 nights mate. Some cheap flights to Majorca beginning of August, about 70 quid return but digs expensive, or at least more than I'm willing to pay to lie around the pool in the sun for a week. Might go with a hostel, never stayed in one but plenty people do.

Just lookin' for about 7 nights mate. Some cheap flights to Majorca beginning of August, about 70 quid return but digs expensive, or at least more than I'm willing to pay to lie around the pool in the sun for a week. Might go with a hostel, never stayed in one but plenty people do.
AirBnB?

If it has to be in school holidays, look at Scottish airports for the last two weeks of Aug. Their schools are back by then so the prices will have dropped.
The airlines cottoned on this this a while back....jet2...Edinburg to Malaga 16th Aug £90....30th Aug £160...

Any ideas appreciated.

Cheers.
Kyrenia in Northern Cyprus has some excellent prices

Last edited by a moderator:
Outstanding idea mate. I've heard people talk about them but didn't really know what they are. Just had a look and they're so much cheaper and I'd imagine have the added advantage that a local can give you good advice on where to go and where not to go.

Depart 2nd August, £285 each for a week in Corfu flying from Newcastle. Transfers and 15KG luggage included. Digs get 4 out 5 rating on trip advisor. Superb bargain IMO.

Edit: reviews seem a bit 18-30! :)

afrodite-studios in Kavos, Corfu, Greek Islands, Greece

Any ideas appreciated.

Cheers.

Pack your bags and turn up at the airport and visit the travel agent there with a fly same day jolly

Also what's your budget?

Last edited:

Back