Last day today for Tory Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

I didn't mind the bloke. Sounds like some of his comments near the end displayed a bit of a nasty side, and probably made his position untenable but I'm sure @Ghandi Floss mentioned that he did genuinely try to improve things for the fans. I also think his side of the business seems to have been fairly well run, it's the footballing side that is absolute shite and he was always quick to point out that he had no involvement there. Also saw him as a bit of a sensible voice for Donald who often got a bit carried away with things. Not sad that he's gone (although I hope someone good is appointed to the board soon because currently we've got hardly any board members), but don't think he deserves abuse as such, just made a few daft comments
Is the footballing side of it not the main part of running a football club, to say he had no part in that side of it him and SD are the ones who have appointed 2 managers that have taken our club to the lowest depths in history so any abuse they get tough f***ing shit, they took on the job and did the worst the possibly could, just because their intentions were good doesn't mean they haven't fucked everything up.
We are all quite happy to tell Parkinson how shit he is, well these 2 muppets were the only 2 people on this planet that thought he was the right person for the job, so yes this is their fault

Is the footballing side of it not the main part of running a football club, to say he had no part in that side of it him and SD are the ones who have appointed 2 managers that have taken our club to the lowest depths in history so any abuse they get tough f***ing shit, they took on the job and did the worst the possibly could, just because their intentions were good doesn't mean they haven't fucked everything up.
We are all quite happy to tell Parkinson how shit he is, well these 2 muppets were the only 2 people on this planet that thought he was the right person for the job, so yes this is their fault

It's not his fault if he isn't involved in the footballing side of the club. If that is overseen by Donald, assisted by Hill, Coton etc and they're the ones who decide which manager to hire and which players to sign, whilst Methven is the director responsible for business development and the commercial side, working with Davison (when he was here) and Lowes then of course we can't blame him. It would be like blaming a commercial director of a construction company for the late delivery of a contract caused by poor operational performance

It's not his fault if he isn't involved in the footballing side of the club. If that is overseen by Donald, assisted by Hill, Coton etc and they're the ones who decide which manager to hire and which players to sign, whilst Methven is the director responsible for business development and the commercial side, working with Davison (when he was here) and Lowes then of course we can't blame him. It would be like blaming a commercial director of a construction company for the late delivery of a contract caused by poor operational performance
So your trying to tell me he had no say over recruiting Parkinson yeah right

So your trying to tell me he had no say over recruiting Parkinson yeah right

Yes that's exactly what I'm telling you. It wasn't his area, he was nothing to do with the football side, he dealt with the business side. If you think every director of every company is involved in every aspect of that company's operations then I don't really think there's much I can say, other than that you are incredibly wrong

What will we do without that brilliant southern business brain of his?

PR gaff after gaff and runs a PR company. Helped turn a club with premier league setup and aspirations into a bog standard league one club.
Knows literally nothing about football or business it seems.

See ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back