Last day today for Tory Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie leaves the club today after 6 months of successful PR and 6 months of terrible PR. Conclusion PR doesn’t really work without substance.
Conclusion, you can’t fool us northerners for long until you get found out! Initial PR spin was all mixed up in the excitement of change of owners and what looked like a positive change of direction, once things settled and questions started to be asked they were found out.

Charlie leaves the club today after 6 months of successful PR and 6 months of terrible PR. Conclusion PR doesn’t really work without substance.

Hopefully he will be weeping into his aged red and pheasant tonight. Jokes on him though, I once shook his hand in the South Stand and its the hand I use to cup my bollocks when I wipe my bum.

Great, another let’s bash Charlie thread. :rolleyes:

He obviously lost his way at the end, but I think there was a definite desire there mostly to improve the club for the fans. To be fair to him, he could have fucked off earlier, but didn’t.

I think back to the abuse Short, Byrne and Bain took on here, and Methven has had it worse. His main crime seems to be that he called out a section of the fan base, who took massive offence and blew his comments up. On reflection, he should have known better, but he’s still nowhere near the three mentioned above in terms of the damage inflicted on the club.

A shame it didn’t work out.

Great, another let’s bash Charlie thread. :rolleyes:

He obviously lost his way at the end, but I think there was a definite desire there mostly to improve the club for the fans. To be fair to him, he could have fucked off earlier, but didn’t.

I think back to the abuse Short, Byrne and Bain took on here, and Methven has had it worse. His main crime seems to be that he called out a section of the fan base, who took massive offence and blew his comments up. On reflection, he should have known better, but he’s still nowhere near the three mentioned above in terms of the damage inflicted on the club.

A shame it didn’t work out.

Byrne and Bain deserve 100x more abuse than Methven.

I didn't mind the bloke. Sounds like some of his comments near the end displayed a bit of a nasty side, and probably made his position untenable but I'm sure @Ghandi Floss mentioned that he did genuinely try to improve things for the fans. I also think his side of the business seems to have been fairly well run, it's the footballing side that is absolute shite and he was always quick to point out that he had no involvement there. Also saw him as a bit of a sensible voice for Donald who often got a bit carried away with things. Not sad that he's gone (although I hope someone good is appointed to the board soon because currently we've got hardly any board members), but don't think he deserves abuse as such, just made a few daft comments

I didn't mind the bloke. Sounds like some of his comments near the end displayed a bit of a nasty side, and probably made his position untenable but I'm sure @Ghandi Floss mentioned that he did genuinely try to improve things for the fans. I also think his side of the business seems to have been fairly well run, it's the footballing side that is absolute shite and he was always quick to point out that he had no involvement there. Also saw him as a bit of a sensible voice for Donald who often got a bit carried away with things. Not sad that he's gone (although I hope someone good is appointed to the board soon because currently we've got hardly any board members), but don't think he deserves abuse as such, just made a few daft comments

I like your posts mate generally but youre glossing over the few daft comments bit.
Whenever challenged he spoke to our fans as inferior morons imo.
Wasnt a fan from day 1. Id hate to hear his crack behind closed doors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back