Lasses who draw thick eyebrows over their eyebrows

Your point is right but I do think there is something good about people wanting to lead a healthy active lifestyle and look good.

By this I mean diet, exercise, dressing well and trying to make the most of their attributes.

You still see people with teeth like a burnt out village and clothes that look like they have survived an explosion.

I suppose I’m trying to say that there is a happy medium but some people will always take it too far.
Agree completely, looking after yourself is absolutely the thing to do, teeth, skin, hair, body. My point is reference to the false overdone mahogany look, teeth can be too white, skin too tanned and eye brows too slug like. I guess I’m agreeing with your last point 100%, there’s a happy medium.

Teeth like a burnt out village?! I’m howling eee!

You are spot on. I think it’s nice to look after yourself especially as you get older and lose the bloom of youth. I’m depressing myself here 😂

What if you have no natural beauty? What if you look like a bag of shite without a bit makeup?
I’m not referring to a young Liz Taylor or the like when i talk about natural beauty, I’m talking about everyday people Going about their business. I see beauty all around and it isn’t about stunners it’s about seeing beyond all of that. I can see beauty in most people, could be their eyes, lips, complexion, hair, one or all of the above. It doesn‘t have to all be present for me to think, oooh she has a lovely smile, friendly face etc.

Also I don’t dislike makeup, my Wife does wear it and looks great to me, but she looks great to me without too, i guess its the little things that do it for me.

Always compliment a lass on her make up. They spend a long time doing it to look good.
Saying you are gorgeous without it is weak, normally said by paranoid partners or miserable ferkes.

I’m not referring to a young Liz Taylor or the like when i talk about natural beauty, I’m talking about everyday people Going about their business. I see beauty all around and it isn’t about stunners it’s about seeing beyond all of that. I can see beauty in most people, could be their eyes, lips, complexion, hair, one or all of the above. It doesn‘t have to all be present for me to think, oooh she has a lovely smile, friendly face etc.

Also I don’t dislike makeup, my Wife does wear it and looks great to me, but she looks great to me without too, i guess its the little things that do it for me.
To me makeup is the same as looking after your teeth, going to the hairdressers, shaving your legs etc etc, it’s just making myself feel nice. If women choose not to wear makeup good for them, I have no opinion on it, it’s their business isn’t it.

I wear makeup for ME, not for men or other women. And honestly you only have to look at the posts in parsnip about women to see that natural isn’t very important to quite a few men on this board 😂

Last edited:
My other half has just had her eyebrows done including dying them

She asked “what do you think of my eyebrows?”

Me “They look fabulous “

They look no different but I know how this game works.

To me makeup is the same as looking after your teeth, going to the hairdressers, shaving your legs etc etc, it’s just making myself feel nice. If women choose not to wear makeup good for them, I have no opinion on it, it’s their business isn’t it.

I wear makeup for ME, not for men or other women. And honestly you only have to look at the posts in parsnip about women to see that natural isn’t very important to quite a few men on this board 😂
Reasons I've taken up exercise:

1. Don't want my hips to be fucked when I hit 65 like my dad
2. Look good for me
3. Look good for Mrs. J.

My other half has just had her eyebrows done including dying them

She asked “what do you think of my eyebrows?”

Me “They look fabulous “

They look no different but I know how this game works.
up there with randomly asking a lass if they've had their hair done, you can see them perk right up even if they haven't ;)

Back