Lasses v Southampton Cup Semi Final

At Eppleton CW ( Hetton Centre ) tomorrow, Sunday Feb 23rd.....2pm kick off.

Semi Final of the National League Cup with Stoke City awaiting the winners in the final...the last 2 games at Hetton have both attracted crowds of almost 500 and it would be great if they could get even more along tomorrow to cheer them on.

They are well worth watching believe me.

Haway The Lasses

Semi Final of the National League Cup with Stoke City awaiting the winners in the final...the last 2 games at Hetton have both attracted crowds of almost 500 and it would be great if they could get even more along tomorrow to cheer them on.

I will be there as always.

Not sure marra, think last years final was played at Burton Albion which Blackburn won against Crawley iirc.
Stoke v Sunderland.....York’s-Lancs then. Accrington-Fleetwood-Preston-Bradford-Huddersfield-York-Doncaster-Barnsley-Rotherham-Hull.
York looks fairest as the crow flies but as we all know the English FA detest Sunderland Ladies. Port Vale it is then.

Unless they’re gonna use Burton all the time due to its proximity to St George’s Park. Ynar St George....Albanian lad who fancied a bit of the old travel and meet people lark back in the day.

Last edited:

Any tidy bewers amongst them?

Back