Lasses away at Palace

Would be tremendous to do the weekend like. I’m looking at pricing it up, but I’m kidding myself as I’m going to Majorca with the lads on the Monday morning. To take my daughter, include tickets, train, digs, I’d be looking £700 all in I reckon.
Would be tremendous to do the weekend like. I’m looking at pricing it up, but I’m kidding myself as I’m going to Majorca with the lads on the Monday morning. To take my daughter, include tickets, train, digs, I’d be looking £700 all in I reckon.
Reet. I’m hatching a plan :lol:

I’ve ok’d with our lass, it involves winning a bet & the lasses winning their next match so it’s less likely to be a dead rubber, but by 5pm this afternoon I’ll know if the money aspect is getting fucked off. Just need to pick the right teams to win a game of football. Easy :lol:

Reet. I’m hatching a plan :lol:

I’ve ok’d with our lass, it involves winning a bet & the lasses winning their next match so it’s less likely to be a dead rubber, but by 5pm this afternoon I’ll know if the money aspect is getting fucked off. Just need to pick the right teams to win a game of football. Easy :lol:
Update, 5/6 teams won. f***ing Wigan drew 1-1 :evil:

Might give it another gan on Monday

Last edited:

Back