Lasses and etiquette on a night out

• Thread starter Deleted member 30853
  • Start date

I didn't get wound up as such, but pointed out the situation that I'd got there first and was standing back for the lass coming down.

That said, me moving her aside to take my original place after her being rude was in itself possibly to be seen as wrong and two wrongs don't make a right.

I should have probably let her go up first after making my point or better saying nothing.

Two things could have happened. Lads misreading the situation could have ploughed in on her side or she could have claimed I assaulted her, not my intention.

I do wonder if this is similar to how Gazza got in trouble. A female opinion I've received is I was right to make a protest but stepped over the line moving her to one side as that could have got me into trouble, whatever the original rights and wrongs.
I think you're over thinking an extremely mild incident, this thread won't help things either lol.

Unless the brown stuff was trickling down your thigh then you should have acted like a man and let her passed. Then cry wanked over her when you got home.

Last edited by a moderator:
I posted knowing I'd get the piss taken to be fair. :D

I'm not averse to a golden shower had the lass offered to piss all over me. :D
Sane people often have a tendency to transform into rage fuelled zombies at the first sight of a queue and alcohol increases the intensity.

I was waiting to be served at a busy pub and a woman barged in, as she was being served she apologised as it was fairly obvious. I remained calm and told her that I was a Buddhist and that I hoped that she enjoyed her drink and night out. She looked a bit confused to be honest but I’ve learned not to rush things I life, apart from in emergencies.

I was trying to get parked in disabled parking spaces in Sunderland yesterday outside the old fire station.

Seen somebody who looked like they were getting ready to pull out so stuck my indicators on and gestured to the lass 'are you coming out?'
She said aye but and pointed over the road to another car who looked like she had already 'claimed it'. Being a gentleman, I acknowledged that and drove on towards the bridges where the lass in car over road was going mental with me as because I hadn't stayed where I was, held traffic up and let her into space, somebody behind me had taken it!

She was going ape shit, didn't help that I was laughing and our lass was moving her hands up and down telling her to calm down.

Back