Lass sitting next me at graft...

Paddy O'Dors

Striker
Nowt salacious I'm afraid if that's what you were hoping for.

Just pulled a Rolex Submariner out of her handbag and asked what I thowt of it. Her grandad has just gave it to her husband apparently.

She nearly shat herself when I telt her it's probably worth about £8k-£10k!

Would rather have a Breitling mesel like.

Just pulled a Rolex Submariner out of her handbag and asked what I thowt of it. Her grandad has just gave it to her husband apparently.

Should have said it's worth a fiver at most but since it's Xmas I'll offer you a tenner. Can't say fairer than that.

Probably a moody one...

Tbf, you may have even slightly under played the estimate depending on particular factors. A quick look on Watchfinder suggests these can go for a chunk of change more than £10k. She's basically walking round with a decent sized house extension in her purse.

Sounds like an absolute f***ing bellend

who walks up to people and randomly asks them to critique a watch that they believe is fairly worthless but turns out to worth thousands.

Humble bragging fucknut
Like those posh twat's on The Antiquies Roadshow, who try to play act being a bit naive but really know the financial worth and providence of what they bring in, just wanting to show off wealth.

Back