Lass sitting next me at graft...

Like those posh twat's on The Antiquies Roadshow, who try to play act being a bit naive but really know the financial worth and providence of what they bring in, just wanting to show off wealth.

Back in the late 90s I lived in Morpeth and the antique roadshow set up in the Leisure Centre. The highest value £40k ish was for two tin mickey and Minnie Mouse tin toys made by Disney years before. A set of muskets came second, cannot remember the value

Back in the late 90s I lived in Morpeth and the antique roadshow set up in the Leisure Centre. The highest value £40k ish was for two tin mickey and Minnie Mouse tin toys made by Disney years before. A set of muskets came second, cannot remember the value
You’ve spelt McMenemy wrang marra.

Nowt salacious I'm afraid if that's what you were hoping for.

Just pulled a Rolex Submariner out of her handbag and asked what I thowt of it. Her grandad has just gave it to her husband apparently.

She nearly shat herself when I telt her it's probably worth about £8k-£10k!

Would rather have a Breitling mesel like.

Something salacious for you then.

We have a pretty young lady in the office here working for the client.

She's just graduated so its her first job and despite having an excellent education (she's v. posh) she's a bit green around the gills.

In 1980's The Sun speak, she's a tad buxom.

Anyhoo, she left some pics of her last beach holiday on her instagram account which was set to one of the more public states.

Needless to say these have been shared around the blokes in the office and I suspect one or two of the more desperate young bucks may have 'ogled and toggled'

Not that i'm condoning this type of behaviour and NO! i'm not sharing them on here

She's just graduated so its her first job and despite having an excellent education (she's v. posh) she's a bit green around the gills.

Anyhoo, she left some pics of her last beach holiday on her instagram account which was set to one of the more public states.

Needless to say these have been shared around the blokes in the office and I suspect one or two of the more desperate young bucks may have 'ogled and toggled'

Not that i'm condoning this type of behaviour and NO! i'm not sharing them on here
Braggart

And that’s the sort of thing that gets the same young blokes the sack.

Back