Las Vegas

Yes mate. The place was just too subtle for me. :lol:
You should know better than to bite mind. ;)
I know, I can't help myself. :lol: Don't get me wrong, I had fun and got pissed but compared to the weekend previous in San Francisco I think I spent something like 5 times as much. The awe quickly wore off after my first night. But I am a f***ing giant boring tight cunt.

Yes mate. The place was just too subtle for me. :lol:
You should know better than to bite mind. ;)

The Wynn hotel buffet is worth a visit like.

As is Ghost bar.
I get free mid week rooms at the Wynn and Encore after gambling there loads a couple of trips ago. Fantastic hotel and up there with my favourite alongside Bellagio. Buffet, as you said, is first class.

I get free mid week rooms at the Wynn and Encore after gambling there loads a couple of trips ago. Fantastic hotel and up there with my favourite alongside Bellagio. Buffet, as you said, is first class.

Does your $1000 a day budget include enough gambling to obtain free hotel rooms?! :lol:

Does your $1000 a day budget include enough gambling to obtain free hotel rooms?! :lol:
It does if you win mate, I must have churned around $15k in total over 3 days which is enough for the Wynn to offer me 3 free nights and $225 free credit, mid week, all year round. I play mainly poker and slots but also craps and roulette.

For that length of time I'd normally take $1000
$250 a day is my usual plan.

As others have said it depends if you wanna gamble/eat out/sightsee etc.
I've been to Vegas a lot and I stayed there for around 4-5 months back in 2014

4 days $2k minimum if you're with your lass, take any and every freebie on offer because you can get some cracking deals, sign up to this http://www.smartervegas.com/ - if you like an english Sunday dinner go to the Crown and Anchor http://crownandanchorlv.com/ which is about a $15 cab ride from the strip they serve Englsh Sunday dinners every day and the yorkshires are the biggest I've ever seen, got a pool table too, gun store next door is worth a go too if you want to shoot an uzi or similar just don't go in pissed after your sunday dinners;) you will be sick to death of gambling after 2 or 3 days maybe catch a show with your lass

Well jel , having to forgo my visit this autumn - Cosmo is a lovely hotel. Can give you a couple of good restaurant deals there if you're interested but budget wise £1,000 is about right. Bear in mind a beer by the pool will cost $15 and it soon racks up.

Back