Las Iguanas - Grub Recommendation

This place any good Ross mate? Booked in for tea tonight. Decent parking around there?
It’s pretty good mate. Good margaritas. You’ll probably get parked straight outside, outside the shops. If not, you’ll easily getting parked outside hotel indigo and it’s a 2 minute walk up the bank

It’s pretty good mate. Good margaritas. You’ll probably get parked straight outside, outside the shops. If not, you’ll easily getting parked outside hotel indigo and it’s a 2 minute walk up the bank
Champion. I'm not driving so will be blasting the cocktails. :cool:

Champion. I'm not driving so will be blasting the cocktails. :cool:
Last time I was in, they tell you to order via an app to minimise contact. All a bit strange but you’ll have a good night if you blast in some cocktails and tacos. The fish tacos are a favourite

Las iguanas. Literally in every new city centre development in England it seems. Depressing how every f***ing town is the same. Anyway food is actually half decent as you say despite the rant :lol:
I hate the modern world where the only food places that open in new developments are hedge-fund-backed up-to-their-eyes-in-debt chains. And then we're supposed to feel bad for them when their turnover goes down by 1% which is enough to make them go under.

The world is f***ing stupid.
tbh, we need a good war / horrendous disease to oh, wait....

Go to Mexico 70 for the best tacos in the north east.

I wouldn't say it's a Mexican restaurant mind, more world food than anything else given what type of tacos they do, but they're superb.

Back