Laptop recommendations

I'm looking at getting a new laptop as my old one knackered

It'll mainly be used for internet and excell but I want to run footy manager on it as well so I'm gonna need a graphics card.
Im going to go for SSD as well as I'm not arsed about downloading things and as I'll be using it for business as well I just want it to be as fast as possible

Im hoping not to need to buy one for a good few years so trying not to go for the budget ones I have in the past that are useless within a couple of years

I've seen this on amazon for £600 which is probably as high as want to go price wise

HP Pavilion 15-cc039na 15.6-Inch Laptop

Any help appreciated

I'm looking at getting a new laptop as my old one knackered

It'll mainly be used for internet and excell but I want to run footy manager on it as well so I'm gonna need a graphics card.
Im going to go for SSD as well as I'm not arsed about downloading things and as I'll be using it for business as well I just want it to be as fast as possible

Im hoping not to need to buy one for a good few years so trying not to go for the budget ones I have in the past that are useless within a couple of years

I've seen this on amazon for £600 which is probably as high as want to go price wise

HP Pavilion 15-cc039na 15.6-Inch Laptop

Any help appreciated

My mate just got that exact one, for the exact same ones and loves it if that's any help

But I'd try hold off until Jan sales as price might go down

Back