Lapland

mate at work took his two kids to Lapland to see Santa for the day, cost him just under a grand. That is f***ing ridiculous
Memories are worth every single penny!

Seeing the bairns faces last week at Santa on the Roof @ Fenwick’s it has me thinking about an actual Lapland trip, I’d imagine the excitement would be multiplied.

Just take them to see the @TheWanderer. Won't know the difference
Giz a year or two and the beard will be all grey too!

Memories are worth every single penny!

Seeing the bairns faces last week at Santa on the Roof @ Fenwick’s it has me thinking about an actual Lapland trip, I’d imagine the excitement would be multiplied.

Giz a year or two and the beard will be all grey too!
Mines grey now too. Used to come through ginger The one and only thing about getting old that's decent

We went for 4 days, not with Santa or elves n shit but to a proper outdoor resort...forest cooking, snowmobiles, dog sleds, the lot...stayed in a log cabin. Cost £5k for the 3 of us including all food, drink and flights. The memories are worth far more though, the bairn loved every second. I'd recommend doing it if you can afford it.
:eek::eek:

Holy 5hit

I guess its the difference between flying in, seeing Santa, and buying tat at the gift shop and then home

flying in, husky dog sledding, reindeer sleigh ride, snow-mobiling, nice local dinner, seeing Santa, buying tat then home

We did the latter and it was well over a grand for a day trip, but it was fantastic and the kids loved it.

Crackers gannin all that way.

Are they too dumb to realise that Santa is a Makem ?

Used to go regularly when I was with my ex. In the summer.

Heard good things about the Winter Wonderland at Legoland for anyone interested next year.

Last edited:
Heard good things about the Winter Wonderland at Legoland for anyone interested next year.

Have done the Winter Wonderland at Centre Parcs and that was canny. We were lucky enough to have snow that weekend as well.

Back