Lapland

houst69

Striker
mate at work took his two kids to Lapland to see Santa for the day, cost him just under a grand. That is f***ing ridiculous

The missus is harping on constantly about us doing it next year with our two, i think she's f***ing mental but will no doubt be strongarmed into dropping the price of a new bathroom in order to freeze my tits off on a sled and watch the kids talking to some fat old bloke in a suit.

I was going to take the bairn this year before my old man passed away. Going to do it next year now, don’t see the harm if people can afford it. It’ll be a one off thing anyways and I’ll know she’ll love it. You can’t put a price on seeing their little faces light up.

Not my cup of tea but if folks can afford it, then why not?

Saw some people on a travel forum kicking off with Tui though as there was no snow in Lapland earlier in the month. Not quite sure how that is Tui's fault mind :lol:

We went for 4 days, not with Santa or elves n shit but to a proper outdoor resort...forest cooking, snowmobiles, dog sleds, the lot...stayed in a log cabin. Cost £5k for the 3 of us including all food, drink and flights. The memories are worth far more though, the bairn loved every second. I'd recommend doing it if you can afford it.

Back