Lap of Honour

This lot our more worthy of a show of appreciation from the supporters, than many teams we've had.

Really can't fault any players for their effort this season. Whether they have the quality to get promotion is another matter.

I remember at the end of every season conversations with me dad, about staying. He used to say I know you’ll want to pet :)
As it stands We might not go up automatically or even via the play offs. But, for me this season I, feel better about my club than in ages. I clapped so many couldn’t give a shit buggers off.
So yes I’ll give a team who have given effort and commitment anyday

Give your head a shake!! Spent more on two forwards than half the league spent in total, this will be the worst finish in our history!
Give over man and look at the bigger picture. Players playing with a broken foot, an attendance tomorrow bigger than when we were 10th off top in the PL under Bruce 10 year ago against Pompey, that’s the fans, the club and the players as one. More last minute goals in any season since Keane, attendances this division can’t get their heads around, PR from the owners, transparency throughout the club, a heartbeat again. If you don’t want to appreciate that that’s your call.

I remember at the end of every season conversations with me dad, about staying. He used to say I know you’ll want to pet :)
As it stands We might not go up automatically or even via the play offs. But, for me this season I, feel better about my club than in ages. I clapped so many couldn’t give a shit buggers off.
So yes I’ll give a team who have given effort and commitment anyday
Spot on, Janey.

Give over man and look at the bigger picture. Players playing with a broken foot, an attendance tomorrow bigger than when we were 10th off top in the PL under Bruce 10 year ago against Pompey, that’s the fans, the club and the players as one. More last minute goals in any season since Keane, attendances this division can’t get their heads around, PR from the owners, transparency throughout the club, a heartbeat again. If you don’t want to appreciate that that’s your call.
Get me two jugs of coors and three glasses and seat so I can watch the box I’ll be al over that.

Is there still a minute’s silence to remember all of our fans and former players who have passed away over the season? Or is that held on the final league game of the calendar year?

Back