Lap of Honour

These set of players are not the best we’ve seen but bloody hell they have given there all. Last minute equalisers at Walsall and Wcycombe, Honeymans winner at Rochdale and the bond between players and fans, a pipe dream 12 months ago. Rome wasn’t built in a day, we’ve stopped the bleeding and we are slowly but surely getting our club back. If there’s an appreciation from the payers to the fans, give the lads a clap and we move on to whatever awaits.

These set of players are not the best we’ve seen but bloody hell they have given there all. Last minute equalisers at Walsall and Wcycombe, Honeymans winner at Rochdale and the bond between players and fans, a pipe dream 12 months ago. Rome wasn’t built in a day, we’ve stopped the bleeding and we are slowly but surely getting our club back. If there’s an appreciation from the payers to the fans, give the lads a clap and we move on to whatever awaits.
This. Last season we had players faking injury to not play. This season we have players wanting to play whilst injured.

Give your head a shake!! Spent more on two forwards than half the league spent in total, this will be the worst finish in our history!

They've given their all. They might fall slightly short but it's not due to a lack of effort. Having said that I might need to get to the drinks in at the Black Cats Bar :)

Seriously, I'll give them a good hand win, lose or draw.
Totally agree with both highlighted points.
I'll also give them deserved applause for their season long efforts, whatever the result tomorra.

Back