Langham Tower

The problem these people have is they are not liked much in Sunderland due to home living so are cut no slack whatsoever.

Everything said is this thread is 100% correct especially the service /out of tune sax which are both absolutely shocking.

Called in yesterday late afternoon and service still terrible

Fully agree with you, I went in for the first time just after 6pm last night and waited 25 minutes for our drinks and the place wasn’t very busy. Never bothered stopping for another round and we left as it was evident the service was very poor

Just crisps
Makes you (Golden) Wonder like.
Their site always pushed their food. I assume they were given an ok to serve food but the council are all over them like a rash these days. Maybe the extra checks revealed some issues that had been overlooked.
Looks like it.
Getting one of those "Hygiene Stickers" isn't hard. About £5 on e-bay.

Last edited:
Wow they have really fucked this up haven't they. It's a shame like, always one to push a local business but not when it's shite.

If they can't serve food and are relying on drinks sales, but not selling any drinks because they are too busy fluffing up their Instagram cushions then it's not looking good for them. Maybe someone who knows how to run a business will take it over.

Still, I hope they sort it and make a success of it. I won't be back like.

Wow they have really fucked this up haven't they. It's a shame like, always one to push a local business but not when it's shite.

If they can't serve food and are relying on drinks sales, but not selling any drinks because they are too busy fluffing up their Instagram cushions then it's not looking good for them. Maybe someone who knows how to run a business will take it over.

Still, I hope they sort it and make a success of it. I won't be back like.
:lol:

Spotted: Gary the Hair!

He's tagged in their photos, I cant seem to link to it from a computer but he's in the community section with someone who looks like a Musketeer
Dressed like he’s fallen over in the outlet section of boohoo man no doubt.

Back