Landscape gardeners

Yeah, that’s one of my reservations. If I can get someone who will weed, sand and seal the block paving I’ll stick with that for this summer I think.
If you are up to it you could jetwash it the block paving, mucky job but will bring it up great although it does slightly erode the surface of the block.

You must let it dry thoroughly then sand and seal, not a difficult job.

Yeah, that’s one of my reservations. If I can get someone who will weed, sand and seal the block paving I’ll stick with that for this summer I think.
That’s an easy job tbh. I’ve got an 8 litre sprayer that you pump up. It takes very little time to seal.

If you are up to it you could jetwash it the block paving, mucky job but will bring it up great although it does slightly erode the surface of the block.

Can you do that to a drive that is starting to get grass growing in the crevasses?

We had Indian slate put down a couple of years back. Never really thought about anything else. Will be time to give it the annual clean soon.
I wouldn’t have Indian sandstone again. Grouting and cleaning is a clart on.
No but I will just hire one, unless they dont cost much.

Thanks BTW
If you hire one then get a circular cleaner brush attachment thingie it’s better than directly jet washing.

Last edited:

We have all the that gear, but would rather someone just came in and did it, his backs not up to it.

Enjoy my garden. When we bought this house the gardens were a wreck and a jungle.
They are now looking good, spent many hours planning, planting and building.
Equally placing bird feeders and nesting boxes and now a haven for wildlife.
Spring is here and the colours are coming through.

Would love to help the OP but the distance is a challenge.

I was quoted £120/m2 on Tuesday for porcelain. Looking for something that doesn’t need much if at all maintenance.
just been quoted £141 /m2 for raj green Indian sandstone to match the rest. need 24m2 laying in a basic rectangle with some levelling of the area first 😳

just been quoted £141 /m2 for raj green Indian sandstone to match the rest. need 24m2 laying in a basic rectangle with some levelling of the area first 😳

I've been out of this for a few years now, but f**k me that sounds expensive like. £3300?

I've been out of this for a few years now, but f**k me that sounds expensive like. £3300?
3400, yeah I was expecting / hoping nearer to sub £100 /m2 with it just being a rectangle. cannot justify paying that, looks like I'll be doing it myself.

Back