Lancs v Durham - 20/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

embarrassing!!

Worrying for the rest of the season nee ones coming into form with the bat, onions the only real danger with the ball, relegation from the CC looking likley and unless we win 4 out the last 5 we are defo out of this. Pro 40 only hope left to salvage something from this season

embarrassing!!

Worrying for the rest of the season nee ones coming into form with the bat, onions the only real danger with the ball, relegation from the CC looking likley and unless we win 4 out the last 5 we are defo out of this. Pro 40 only hope left to salvage something from this season

Di Venuto his 156 from 77 balls today

Thats probably it for this years 20/20. 3 defeats now isnt it?

embarrassing!!

We're right on the edge in that as well. 1 more defeat and thats it probably over for this season.

The whole squad look downbeat at the moment, even Benkenstien's interview afterwards just seemed to kind of accept we are shite and there is not a lot he can do about it. The season is turning into a disaster with no sign of any spark to salvage it.

Aye at the halfway point
If the implication is that we can afford 6 defeats in the 20/20 group then I think you might be proved wrong. both in the T20 and CB40 and anymore than 3 or 4 defeats and youre by and large history.

The whole squad look downbeat at the moment, even Benkenstien's interview afterwards just seemed to kind of accept we are shite and there is not a lot he can do about it. The season is turning into a disaster with no sign of any spark to salvage it.
youre right, there doesnt appear to be any bright horizon here. youd think that the woeful batting of almost all of the top order would end at some point but this has now dragged on for the whole season and no one looks capable of stopping the rot.

unbelievable really.

£19 for that crap! Apparently I got on the tv, at least I think that's what my brother's "glad our tv isn't 3d" text meant, the cheeky bassa.

The last time I went to a Durham game we won Botham was playing, I might give it a rest for a bit.

Or go on Sunday (never been to the Riverside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back