Lammy get's his way

Discussion in 'SMB' started by Aituk7, Jun 13, 2019 at 9:36 AM.

1. duff_man

duff_man Striker

No it’s not. I pretty much got called a racist for donating to comic relief by one of the most high profile racially divisive men in the UK.

2. Harry Angstrom

Harry Angstrom Striker

Wasn't his point that the coverage is always depicting Africa as a useless, poverty stricken, corrupt and deserving of handouts type of place. It is always lovely, clean, fresh well meaning white folks who are patronisingly spreading the message.

He may have a point. The Metropolitan elite are the racists.

However, having a go at your average punter in the UK for being racist, he can fuck off. Don't tar us all with the same brush, we are a canny bunch of lads (and lasses)

It's his money you sad twat.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019 at 12:53 PM
  3. Next time he'll be complaining that there's no money coming in to cr cos everyone is racist. Imagine a country where most people are white having mostly white celebrities! Must be racism.

4. duff_man

duff_man Striker

£8m down this year

5. Keawyeds

Keawyeds Striker

I'm pointing the finger squarely at Austerity and Brexit for that.

6. You are the epitome of a snowflake.

I never said it wasn't. I don't donate to loads of charities, but I don't come on here whingeing about why.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019 at 1:18 PM
  7. Harry Angstrom

Harry Angstrom Striker

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's a messageboard, he is allowed his opinion. If people of African descent are moaning about it then he is perfectly in his right to keep his money in his pocket. Cannot believe I'm defending @duff_man :lol:

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019 at 1:20 PM
    KGC83, Aituk7 and duff_man like this.
  8. Dave Herbal

Dave Herbal Striker

They were the 60s man

9. Big Dave 53

Big Dave 53 Winger

Give it a few years and they will be raising funds for us ;)

10. Aituk7

Aituk7 Winger

And it's Lammy who's made you stop doing it.

So in a way the labour party is making working class people wealthier... by about £35 every 2 years :lol:

11. But if it's a specific change he's made due to the exact thing this thread is about then surely it's ok for him to mention it without it being "whinging".

12. Scimmy

Scimmy Striker

What exactly is cultural appropriation and why is it considered reprehensible by the cultures from whom the appropriation has taken place? Black people ranting about white people wearing Afro hairstyles? Is it wrong for white people to wear traditional African jewellery? Why are they offended? Surely a copying of a particular culture is a gesture of appreciation and admiration!

IMHO it is just one more way for the race card and victimhood to be played. It's as boring as hell.

Aituk7 and RossTheNinja like this.
  13. duff_man

duff_man Striker

A snowflake? I usually get called facist so that is a rather dramatic switch.

I am not whinging about donating to charity, I am however quite selective of which charities get my money.

14. bonsai

bonsai Midfield Lost Magpie

I'd rather put money into helping our OAP's with their TV license bills.

15. Keawyeds

Keawyeds Striker

It's true Harry. The amount of time we've had the excuse come our way you wouldn't believe. Belt tightening all round.

16. Aituk7

Aituk7 Winger

Imagine telling africans they can't wear suits, they can't play football and they can't drive cars :lol:

17. Metalmicky

Metalmicky Subs Bench

Just black and white licences though ....... eh :lol:

Gucci Massive and bonsai like this.
  18. Scimmy

Scimmy Striker

Or wear wristwatches, drink beer, watch TV, go to the pub............

Aituk7 likes this.
  19. Aituk7

Aituk7 Winger

They can have a beer, egyptians were doing that before anyone else I believe.

But they have to brew it the old fashioned way in a clay pot. If I see any of them using modern hydraulic systems or electricity I will be livid!

Although we have to make do with wine and cider.

Scimmy likes this.
  20. Harry Angstrom

Harry Angstrom Striker

I'd fob people off with it to be fair