Lambton Estate development

Was hoping they might have changed the layout for the development when it got released no such luck

Can’t see them selling mind

Ned Lambton is an odious twat, lower than a snakes belly. He is selling off Greenbelt land without consideration of local communities (Penshaw for one) and at the same time taking estate jobs away such as gamekeepers and changing terms and conditions of employment and housing for estate workers that is traditionally passed on. He does this anonymously and without direct or indirect contact with his Tennants, employees and wider stakeholder community and the historical mutual links. I hope it all goes tits up I really do. The horrible arrogant money grabbing cowardly piece of shit.

Ned Lambton is an odious twat, lower than a snakes belly. He is selling off Greenbelt land without consideration of local communities (Penshaw for one) and at the same time taking estate jobs away such as gamekeepers and changing terms and conditions of employment and housing for estate workers that is traditionally passed on. He does this anonymously and without direct or indirect contact with his Tennants, employees and wider stakeholder community and the historical mutual links. I hope it all goes tits up I really do. The horrible arrogant money grabbing cowardly piece of shit.
Nice one

Must be mad to pay those prices and to say it’s on lambton estate is a bit of a piss take, a more accurate discription would have been over the road from a petrol station and next to a busy road and within walking distance of lambton estate.

I’d rather save 120k and buy the 4 bed detached on Elba Park.

Must be mad to pay those prices and to say it’s on lambton estate is a bit of a piss take, a more accurate discription would have been over the road from a petrol station and next to a busy road and within walking distance of lambton estate.

The old coke works site?

They are expensive for the area too and hoying a new dual carriage way through it, part of that new traffic corridor lark.
For the same money just buy all of Fencehouses :lol:

I'm on the new estate on the old Mount Oswald golf course in Durham on a regular basis and the sales rep and builders are saying the same. Plenty of people looking but not buying due to the high prices.
Is that the david wilson estate? Dont know great deal about durham but location wise it seemed spot on. Bit on the pricey side but as they say location location etc.

Went yesterday, definitely hefty prices like
£245,000 - £295,000 for the apartments which is what interested me
Didnt expect to see affordable housing on that development either

Last edited:
But what do you really think of him?

Think the development is going further into the estate as they have cleared the trees at Houghton gate for another entrance.

Apart from that he’s alright really ?

From the Private Eye link (Private Eye Magazine | Official Site - the UK's number one best-selling news and current affairs magazine, edited by Ian Hislop) it also seems that he has a lot of this land registered in Guernsey as well...

Think the development is going further into the estate as they have cleared the trees at Houghton gate for another entrance.
Thinks there’s going to be a few developers on it mate, don’t think it’s Millers exclusively. If that’s 440k for a 4 bed on the outskirts of the estate fuck knows how much they’ll actually be in the estate.

The old coke works site?
No idea mate, only lived up that way for 10 year.

Last edited:
Thinks there’s going to be a few developers on it mate, don’t think it’s Millers exclusively. If that’s 440k for a 4 bed on the outskirts of the estate fuck knows how much they’ll actually be in the estate.

No idea mate, only lived up that way for 10 year.
Elba Park is the old coke works now aye. Pretty nice estate tbf the original houses they put up look a bit dated already but the newer design they changed to are really nice and pretty big rooms for a new build.

Back