Lady GaGa gone gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
We found out the morning of Adele's gig that it was cancelled, we were already in London. Ended up going to see Thriller (not a massive MJ fan but it was decent - found cheap tickets online). Didn't even get full refund for Adele tickets (they kept the booking fee and delivery costs)
If it's any consolation she was tremendous when I seen her in London

If it's any consolation she was tremendous when I seen her in London

:lol: didnt bother me, GF was gutted, she tried and failed to get tickets. I managed to get some and it was her Christmas present, was looking forward to it for 6 months, all she could talk about when we were away was coming back to see her. Woke up and she checked her phone and seen a text from someone saying it was cancelled. She hates her now :lol:

Should have been another "and". Poor attention to detail - 5/10
He should know that if you're going to be clever with an op then you've got to do something big or be ridiculed. Good spot on your behalf, well done.

Even though I included pics ?:cry:
I can't fault you for including pictures but to be fair that is a longstanding rule anyway so you aren't getting extra credit for doing what you should be doing anyway. @Flared Hicks has scored you, score stands.

He should know that if you're going to be clever with an op then you've got to do something big or be ridiculed. Good spot on your behalf, well done.

I can't fault you for including pictures but to be fair that is a longstanding rule anyway so you aren't getting extra credit for doing what you should be doing anyway. @Flared Hicks has scored you, score stands.
:lol::lol: I'm going to go home and ask the missus to spank me bum till it's purple as a punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back