lads holidays

Status
Not open for further replies.

tunstallhill

Striker
Where's the best place to go for the stereotypical lads week away? Needs to be cheap, sunny and all the rest of it in July.

Or do you just head to magaluf/malia its all there?

Where's the best place to go for the stereotypical lads week away? Needs to be cheap, sunny and all the rest of it in July.

Or do you just head to magaluf/malia its all there?

kos was decent in 2006, magaluff he biggest dive i have ever been to, malia is decent went there in 2010 so my order would be

1)kos
2)Malia
3)magaluff

Benidorm, Magaluf, Ibiza, Bodrum area, Malia, Laganas....

Done most of the lads holidays, now too old :-(

We went to Ayia Napa, fking horrible place. However, if you want a proper stereotypical lads holiday then go for it

Yep, its a f***ing shit hole full of pretentious wannabe wankers.

I went to Magaluf in 98, falaraki in 2000 and benidorm in 2002. All years ago so I imagine alots changed but all were brilliant lads holidays. Of the 3 Magaluf was prob the best but just cause that was the 1st one...

Yep, its a f***ing shit hole full of pretentious wannabe wankers.

Aye that's what we thought, I've never felt so out of place in me life. I remember going for a walk at about 11 in the morning and you couldn't see the street due to flyers, sick, bottles of beer and bits of ripped clothing. Awful shite

Magaluf used to be great but I've heard it's a bit of a sausage fest these days, and many of the bars have been taken over by strip joints. It'd still be a laugh like.

I liked Ibiza, but it's not as cheap. Lots of studenty types, particularly southern ones.

Last edited:
He wants a typical lads holiday. I cannot imagine you enjoying a typical lads holiday, with wall to wall cheese and bellends and slappers.

I endured it, put it that way.
At that age I just wanted to get pissed and cop off with birds but even then the tackiness of it all left me wounded.

Been to Zante, Kavos and Ayia Napa in recent years. All are shitholes really but what do you expect for a lads holiday? We enjoyed Kavos the most even though it was arguably the biggest shithole of the lot, it was cheap as fuck as well, mostly. We had high expectations for Ayia Napa having heard so many good things about it, but it was littered with complete wankers which ruined it for us. Loads of Germans/Russians who despised the English and we were told specifically to avoid going in their bars. Even a lot of the British lads who were over were the type of roid heeded twats you see acting edgey round the town on a weekend. That said, it was the biggest and had the most variety.

Aye that's what we thought, I've never felt so out of place in me life. I remember going for a walk at about 11 in the morning and you couldn't see the street due to flyers, sick, bottles of beer and bits of ripped clothing. Awful shite

yep, we stayed down the road in Protaras (which I enjoyed tbh). Went to Ayia Napa one night and it was f*cking awful. First bar I went in there was sick everywhere....

The clientele was either well built steroid infected wankers, 18 year old lads pissed after 2 pints or barely pubescent lasses.

What's wrong with having a lads holiday in somewhere like Rome or Barcelona? Stunning architecture, a cosmopolitan ambiance, great food, lovely museums.

What more could you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back