Lads from now v lads from then.

Id tell him to stop being a fanny and get himself a lass or boyfriend whichever way he was inclinded
Imagine feeling some kind of validation because you snared a woman who, directly or indirectly, dictates what you can and can't do in your life. :lol: Experiencing a sense of superiority because you have a partner really is something I can't get my head around.

Id tell him to stop being a fanny and get himself a lass or boyfriend whichever way he was inclinded

Is a bloke having a boyfriend gay?

Imagine feeling some kind of validation because you snared a woman who, directly or indirectly, dictates what you can and can't do in your life. :lol: Experiencing a sense of superiority because you have a partner really is something I can't get my head around.

Most whinge like fuck about their lass.

Is a bloke having a boyfriend gay?

Most whinge like fuck about their lass.
Exactly. I had a partner for five years and the freedom I realised I had once I fucked her off was like a breath of fresh air. Could do what I wanted, when I wanted, where I wanted. I know of people who jump from sad relationship to sad relationship just because they feel insecure or incomplete without a significant other. I personally find it a bit mental and needy.

Exactly. I had a partner for five years and the freedom I realised I had once I fucked her off was like a breath of fresh air. Could do what I wanted, when I wanted, where I wanted. I know of people who jump from sad relationship to sad relationship just because they feel insecure or incomplete without a significant other. I personally find it a bit mental a few needy.

I'm fortunate (even saying I'm fortunate is a bit sad mind) that the missus isn't one of them types. Pretty much do as I please. And so does she. Obviously the occasional compromise has to come into it, which is fine. Blokes who have to get permission to go out on the drink or "build up points" are ridiculous.

Totally alien concept to you that the friend might be a lass no doubt.

I'm fortunate (even saying I'm fortunate is a bit sad mind) that the missus isn't one of them types. Pretty much do as I please. And so does she. Obviously the occasional compromise has to come into it, which is fine. Blokes who have to get permission to go out on the drink or "build up points" are ridiculous.

Spot on.

My mate and his ex wife used to take it in turns to have a night out and if one had a night out the other had to have one even if they had nout on

and then came the jealousy something i have never understood

Probably why they are no longer married

Totally alien concept to you that the friend might be a lass no doubt.

Spot on.

what you dribbling on about

My mate and his ex wife used to take it in turns to have a night out and if one had a night out the other had to have one even if they had nout on

and then came the jealousy something i have never understood

Probably why they are no longer married

what you dribbling on about

Imagine knowing a female right, but it's not your mam or sister, and you're not trying to buck them.

It’s pretty simple really if you needed a buck you had to go out to pull or even look at birds now you just go on their profiles and invite them around for a “coffe”

If you wanted to eat out not so long ago it was very formal restaurants or nowt ,certainly up here
Theres a massive market have bridged the gap for young people to see each other without a pub being involved

If you’re under the age of 30, any social activity outside of the home that doesn’t involve going to the pub or sport makes you a puff.
This ,

I’m convinced it’s something like plastics getting into our eco system and drinking water causing this hormone deficiency in young males

This ,

I’m convinced it’s something like plastics getting into our eco system and drinking water causing this hormone deficiency in young males
It is acutally. As certain plastics break down they release a compound that is almost identical to oestrogen (sp) into the water that can't be removed by usual purification processes. Seen a documentary about it a few year ago

Back